• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello Everybody!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king-DAVID

I'm not new here, I just haven't visited in a loooong time so I thought I should start here again.The forums have really changed since I was last hear so I hope I can count on somebody here if I need some assistance.Anyways glad to be back even if it's just for a little while.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Your name sounds familiar. Remember me? xP Anyway, welcome back. Now I gotta bash my head against a stone wall until I can remember.

king-DAVID

Blinded_by_Light said:
Your name sounds familiar. Remember me? xP Anyway, welcome back. Now I gotta bash my head against a stone wall until I can remember.

Actaully, I do remember you.You gave me some gil once :p
You were one of the few people who I actually respected here.It's cool if you don't remember though,it has been a long time.But if you want to keep bashing your head maybe I can help? LOL ^_^

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I used to give gil to a lot of people I think :p Anyway, cool to see there is someone who still respects me. And yes, I will continue bashing my head once I find a harder wall since I already busted this stone one ;-;

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
king-DAVID said:
I'm not new here, I just haven't visited in a loooong time so I thought I should start here again.The forums have really changed since I was last hear so I hope I can count on somebody here if I need some assistance.Anyways glad to be back even if it's just for a little while.

I actually remember you, but you don't remember me. I missed you, you were one of the members on here who gave the best advise.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I remember you,by SN only,I neva actuallt talked to ya,welcome back though ^^

king-DAVID

RPGplaya said:
I actually remember you, but you don't remember me. I missed you, you were one of the members on here who gave the best advise.

I actually do remember you,why wouldn't I? :p

Oh and I remember SS too,your posts were always comical.Thanx for the welcome everybody.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
king-DAVID said:
I actually do remember you,why wouldn't I? :p

Oh and I remember SS too,your posts were always comical.Thanx for the welcome everybody.
Well i try ;)

Once again welcome back fo' shizzle XD

Kakashi Sensei

king-DAVID said:

welcome back! haha..

i know i sorta kinda talked 2 u a couple days ago.. but.. ya.. welcome back again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back