• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello im new and.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

ok ill tell you, i guess.
1. its not been annouced if itll be avaliable to the US but there have been a few rumors and talk of in the fall it will be released here. but for now its only coming out in japan on March 28 if im correct.
2. i haven't seen any news on the hybrid game but it said itll be a few days and there announce when its up.
hopefully i awnsered your questions (correctly) and welcome to the forums!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no KH MMO in production, whatever you heard was just a rumor

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I think he means RPG Inferno,probably read(past tense) it on the main site

Edit:the main ape says "sometime soon",it was posted on Jan29, so I guess you can expect it..sometime..soon.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
have two questons. the first one is will kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ be availible for the us to play or do we have to import it like last time. second... does anyone know when the mmo of the ff/kh hybrid is gona come out?

1) It's certainly available for you to play--but you have to import it with the proper tools to play a Japanese game if you want it soon. Whether it will become available in North America and Europe, has yet to be announced.

2) It has not been announced yet. Sit tight and watch for updates. ^_^

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back