• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello. I'm new.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roeboot

Hi

It's all my nephew's fault! He made me do it! Well actually I've been thinking
about joining for a while. I'm not only new here, I'm new to Kingdomhearts all
together.
I had little interest in RPG gaming. It burned me out. I played Final Fantasy X-2
and got fustrated. I put off playing another RPG for a long time until KH2 came out.
My interest got peeked when I found out my favorite Disney movie,
Beauty and the Beast would be a level.
Then I found about Mulan would be a level.
Then came TRON!
Tron is one of my favorite movies of all time. It's because of Tron I got hooked
on a CGI show called Reboot (hence my nickname Roeboot). Since I had to play
KH2 I had to start at the beginning so I got KH for my birthday.
I'm still not done yet. I am slow. Its taking me months. My nephew blew throught
KH2 in a week (I think he uses the handle Fighter in his name. I'm not sure).
Anyway I'm much older then him but too shy to say. Most women my age don't
even play PS2. I'm a graphis artist at a children's clothing company doing, you
guessed it Disney! And Nick stuff too. My top character to work on is Pooh. And
I love the Pooh book in the games too. I also do Mickey art. :D But mostly Queen
Minnie 1928 era.
Being involved in Disney I can give you heads up on stuff. I expect the company
to get the styleguide for Ratatoutille soon.
What else? I write and draw fan related stuff. Mostly Reboot but I'm burned out.
I am playing with an idea for a KH fanfic crossover with another favorite game
character of mine. I might need some feedback on the idea to make it work. I also
might try to add to your lovely desktop collection since I know Photoshop but we'll
see if I get the time. Since I have access to so much Disney art at the office it will
help. ;)
BCINGU
Roeboot

C

Charlie

lol I think there's something about June that's making our new members suddenly go into full description about themselves for their 1st impressions *laughs happily*

Well anyway, hey how are you? My name is Beauxxx (aka. theBeau) & A big, warm welcome to KHInsider Forums. I see that you're new to Kingdom Hearts mainly because of you're (nephew) lol. Well truth be told, in the beginning just about all of us were new to the game. & You know what? Given the right amount of time (like you've discovered) the whole KH world all together has a way of "addicting" you to it, and most of all letting it spread it's roots to a warm place in your heart..or in your case THE FABULOUS DIGITAL WORLD OF TRON!

I know I'm crazy { XD } But on another note since this is your first time here, please feel 100% free to ask me anything if you have any questions. Here on KHI we use a messenging process called a PM system, aka. "Private Messenging" so like I said, feel more than welcome to talk to me if you need any help at all, or just feel like talking to someone.

+ Once you're out on your own (since I've seen that you experimented with a bit since you currently have a total of 2 posts)-you'll notice that there are a special grip of things called "Help"-threads basically created to assist/help you out and inform you about anything you might run into before you actually post in a certain section, so make sure to take a glance over them if you feel unsure about the section of KHI that you're about to start posting into.

-(Sorry that I've said so much lol, I just thought that I'd give you a quick run up since you're new here as a new member) ;)

-But anyway, I'm usually always here so PM me whenever you feel, or better yet you can really just PM almost ANYONE here, & I'm sure most of them will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

-The most important thing is being yourself, otherwise I hope you enjoy your stay-but regardless of your age just try to have fun, okay?
Best of luck

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

Last edited:

Royale

manic
It's really cool to see new members write like 2 paragraphs about themselves and not just say "Hi I'm new here" Seriously,that's what most new comers say.It really gets annoying.Anyways,welcome to forums,hope you have a great time.I'm known as "Dawn" or you might see I love Pie a lot.I'm just absolutely obsessed with pie <3.Hope to see you around the forums.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Most descriptive "Hi, I'm new" that I can remember of.... Anyways, welcome to KHI Forums. It's a great place and a lot of friendly people. Also, welcome to Kingdom Hearts! It's a great game. PM me if you need anything.

Roeboot

Thanks for the offers of help. I usually just ask my nephew, but I'll keep
you in mind. I am shy about my age but I will say this, some of you are
young enough to be my kids if I were married. :)

Back