• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inquisitive

thesteamboatentrance.jpg
merlinandthesourceoflight.jpg
Hello, might be important, migt not. If someone wuold, could, can give me an answer, geuss, or some of the wall theory that get shot down when ever possibly, this one wuold be gratefull.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Yes.. we all know that Disney Castle and Steamboat Willie are connected. And yes.. good find. I never noticed the light...But are you actually looking for an answer from one of us?

Sora22

Dude, you freak me out:rolleyes:

this is directed to Inquistitive by the way:)

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Im sure its not the world connectors, because there is the door on each side. One In the top photo in Disney Castle, and one in another photo in SBW.

d_fallen_1

that is the same light. remember, timeless river is the first place where light was found and that my friend is the light i am talking about. malificent is probably after that light. it is more than likely the reason why she went to disney castle

edit: but seriously....no more damn steamboat willie threads! they are annoying!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
uh.... that is how can i say...... OLD

but that is like light we don't really know what it is

Last edited:

NettikGirl

Inquisitive said:
Fun stuff, seeking, hunting, sought. A curious notion, curious indeed
You talk strangely. (No offense, it's pretty interesting) ^^;;
I caught sight of that just recently, it's probably how they'll get to the Timeless River...
:)

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
perhaps its a time travelling portal

you can travel back to a time in the same world where disney castle did not yet exist?? Just thought of it b/c of that present world statement by ansem

Sora's star

Maybe SBW is a world of the past.I remember that Minnie Mouse said something about that light,,This is our most precious source of light"<----something like that.
And maybe,just maybe,some evil guys want to steal that light.And if the light originally camed from SBW they need to go to the past to get it.But if they take that light what will happen with the future?And Sora,Donald and Goofy must go to SBW so they can save it.(it just popped into my head all of a sudden)

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I have never noticed this before either. I don't know what it means, but very nice find.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
this is old thats the light that conect those worlds together in another pic can see sora putting his hand in it in the sbw world

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
...could it be one of those remote worlds? If i could divert your attention to the worlds of Kingdom Hearts... Ansem always repeated that all worlds are connected, and with the GUMMI SHIP they are all in reach. But i've noticed that all the different worlds all belong to one realm that share the same time and the same space since the worlds were depicted much like planets in a solar system... but curiously... there are worlds that do not belong to the same time and space, which i personally call, "REMOTE WORLDS".

...If you need an example, I will state the 100 Acre Wood. It is a remote world not following the normal physics that the other worlds share, obviously it is not synchronized with the space aswell. and the only way to get to that particular worlds is by accessing the book, which is the only linking way to that world and out.

...so excuse me if i'm wrong but... Steam boat Willie is a world that goes against the usual flow of time, in a supposedly different space with supposedly different physics... so the light shown in both pictures could be the only pathway from the Disney Castle to the Timeless River, much like how the book is the pathway from Traverse Town to 100 Acre Wood.

...excuse me if it's a bit lengthy... i have a tendency for ramblings... hope it's something everyone can reflect on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back