• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help finding final form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
im not up to the part where you can get it but i bought the stratagy guide for kh2 and it didnt explain anything about where and how to get it so it kinda bothers me. any1 got a clue where to get it just for refrence?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Once you get to the final world and see Sora fight against a certain Order Member, you now have the chance to gain it. To do that just keep Driving and you will eventually unlock it.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
thnx but i wonder why the stratagy guide didnt list the way to get it its weird. its like they dont wont people to find it the book only says "you must obtain this in a diffrent way then you have obtained the other drive forms" nothin else any1 find that weird?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well I guess to leave some mystery in the game... That and there is no real way to get it. You will get it, you just have to Drive. So I guess they figured, what's the point, you'll get it anyway?

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
ya but it doesnt mention anything about the world that never was as where to get it so for those who dont kno where final form is supposed to be they're searchin for it blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back