• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help finding White Mushrooms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shajn

This is getting really annoying...
I have been running around The tarzan place, tent, without finding any White Mushrooms. There must be some easier way that doing all this waiting..

Im lvl 82 at sora and still, i don't have Ultima Weapon..
Reached the last save point in end of the world, but i decided to wait until i get UW. I still have 4 items left to synth but i need mystery goo to some of them

And, if i finish the last boss, will i be able to play after to gather the rest to get 100% or do i have to do that before meeting the last boss?

Thanks for your time,
Shajn

King Of The Dark

Go to wonderland to find white mushrooms, in the forest (i think it was called that) keep walking in and out, eventually you will find white mushrooms. And if you beat the game. you can always go back and get everything you missed.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I just walk around Tarzans level alot. They mostly appear in the Tree house and by the tent.

I didnt get Ultima weapon until after I beat the game. It makes it too easy. I beat Ansem with the Oathkeeper.

entwined destiny

um....is that how you get mystery goo??? OMG!!!! are u serious? i thought u had to go luukin for those jumpy purple mushroom things and kill them! but i was at halloween town and i killed one but it didnt even give me any hp/mp balls, let alone items! it only gave me points. :(

OniJager

GFX Artist
You can find white mushrooms in the deep jungle camp, wonderland in that woods area, haloween town graveyard and you an find all three mushrooms in the room before final rest.

Lol i beat the last boss at lvl 58 with oathkeeper but im lvl 100 now wif UW

TwilightRiku193

yea i find them alot but i already have the ultima so they dont mean much to me. Look in deep jungle outside the tent.

Emral

Bronze Member
The places I used to go to get them were the camp and at Agrabah treasure room, and trust me, I spent 30-40 hours in those 2 places, I needed goos to get the max strength (Wich I have... Maz strength and defense :) im so happy :') )

D

Dragon Zaita

I got really close to ultima weapon, I had beaten the game. Level 100, was trying to get ultima weapon so I could beat sephironth (the only guy who I hadn't beaten, I can't move quick enough to dodge his attacks, or heal ect.) I was getting close too..
And then i started an expert file, and accidentally saved over that file. I have over 60 hours on it! (I've had the game for over a year now) But i so rock, I could make a duplicate of that file on normal mode in a second.

Anyways, best to do is go when you have a bunch of free time, and run around. (This is best when you're superpowerful) and just keep on fighting, eventually you'll come up with some white mushrooms.

Sharingan

I just walked around the worlds until I found a few White Mushrooms. If you are looking for "Mystery Goo", bounce the Rare Truffle on your head (using Areo) ten times. The trick is to hit it with the side of the Areo not the top, that way it won't bounce as high. Best place to find Rare Truffles is Monstro and End of the World (I tried a dozen times at Neverland and it is hecka hard to bounce them on your head there). I got three of them there in less than hour.

Last edited:

silentaria

You can also find White Mushrooms in the room right before the Final Rest save point, just walk in and out of the room about four or five times and they'll show up. It's the easiest place to find them, I think. I'm still getting Mystery Goo for the Ultima weapon as well. Hope this helps. And Sharingan where do you find the Rare Truffles in the End of the World? I need some help finding them...Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back