• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help! Have valor form but don't know how to use it!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prism99

When I first got valor form I accidentally clicked past the instructions. The scroll menu on the left side of the screen says I have drive. If I click drive, it lets me get into valor form, but then valor form is not lit up so if I click it in battle nothing happens.

I have the same problem with summon.

Can someone help me?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You have to have Goofy in your Party (which you obviously do if you can select Valor) the second part is your Drive Bar has to be all the way up to 3 Gauges. Anything below and you can't use Valor.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Dude, you gotta wait for your drive bar to fill up...it's just like magic: don't have any MP, the "magic" selection isn't available. It takes 3 drive gauges to use Valor. The number of gauges you have will appear next to the drive bar...

P.S. Your "drive" bar is right above your MP bar, so you should be able to spot it pretty easily in the future. O_~

ordaXjn

to fill the drive bar u find yellow drive orbs that enemies drop when you kill them....if u just got valor form then you will have to wait till your drive gauge displays 3 and says max across it

Prism99

thanks! so what your saying is that in the beginning of the game even after you get the suit and key blade for valor you still can't use it, you have to wait untill enimies start dropping orbs? Because I'm in the Underworld and I'm trying to beat the part were you need to kill 100 forms in 80 sec and I'm not even close. I thought valor would help, or summon. But Drive summon and valor don't light up on the menu.

Any Tips?

Riku_And_Sora99

Prism99 said:
thanks! so what your saying is that in the beginning of the game even after you get the suit and key blade for valor you still can't use it, you have to wait untill enimies start dropping orbs? Because I'm in the Underworld and I'm trying to beat the part were you need to kill 100 forms in 80 sec and I'm not even close. I thought valor would help, or summon. But Drive summon and valor don't light up on the menu.

Any Tips?

You can't use forms in the Underworld until you get the Olympus Stone. That's why there's a chain around the drive bar.

Prism99

What is "Wild Dance?" Where do you get it, is it an ability? AND what is "the reaction command?"

DarkSora95

Website
www.myspace.com
during that battle you will fight water enemies... after a few hits a green triangle will show up... press it and you will perform wild dance. thus is the reaction command. as for the drive gauge... in the underworld you cant use it unless you have the olympus stone. but anywhere else you have to defeat enemies, grab orbs, or if you have an ability to take damage to gain your drive energy, these are ways to increase your gauge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back