• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help me with Maleficent please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawson8r

I really need help. I'm level 38 with 625 card points and a lot of health, but I still can't defeat Maleficient. I've defeated all heartless in Hollow Bastion so I can not train. Is there a special tactic or certain cards I should use in my deck?

Heartless1990

this is why i dont like COM...er...it's no longer about level..it's all about the cards. so, u better have had good high numbered cards. that's all i can say -_-

Non-Existant One

Here because I'm to lazy to type that much right now here it is in brief taken striaght from the KHCoM walkthrough guide on this site.
The link to the guide
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/guides/com_walkthrough.txt
And the stuff that currently aplies to you.
"The giant dragon is nothing compared to the tougher bosses you've faced before
but can do heavy damage. Watch out for the fire that Maleficent lays on the
ground, take it out to get the Trick card and raise a platform. From that height
you can take it easy on healing, just pummel Maleficent all that you can. Heal
when you can card break her and use Cloud's Cross-Slash to deal a hefty amount
of damage quickly."
And yes good High numbered cards all also important. So are the low numbered "0" cards.

Doushitemo

Everything they said, plus this: You can still train. Even if you've opened all of the doors, you can hit the door with your keyblade and use more cards to respawn the heartless.

jporiey

use the trick card ( green one with mickeys head shape on it ) as soon as you get it to raise the platform to get closer to the head
if you wanna' train leave hollow bastion and then return all your hearltess will be back to be killed and raise your HP till its 1 full green bar 1 full blue bar you no NOT need it now but it is very handy for the up comming battles e.g darkside and the very hard Dark Riku IV

st@rbl@de

card break her big time!

i agree w/ crownmaster...use only keyblades and a couple cures if u have leftover cp then stock up on clouds and other helpful friend cards.

black acid

Heros need Villains
u need a deck with based with"4"s '6's and "9"s and of couse cures and clouds

malefecent has a nasty battle effect that allows her to card break 0-cards in a flash.

u need to hit male with a effective yet small combo 2 mack her drop a mickey card....when u get it....use da mickey card and get on tha steps to hit male with cloud cards.....this should pertty much kill male in a heartbeat good luck

Dark-Sora 50

Card Break here while you're on the platforms. Don't stop attacking (well, stop to cure etc, use a few omnislashes if you can). Keep attacking like there's no tommorrow. Have a deck of 4s and over. Have a few 0 attack cards to counter (duh!). Equip as many cures and clouds as you can. If you have Oogie Boogie Enemy, equip that as well. And Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back