• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosraider8

tongue.gif
hey i just got chain of memories today and im starting to play it now and i was just wondering if u guys have any advise or even tips or hints. so far the game roks but to me they should make it a longer game becuz it loks lik a short game and that makes me mad becuz i want to play it for a long time not just a little while do you guys get wat im saying????????? but again if u guys have any advise or tips or even hints let me no ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Refer to the help section for tips or read some of my posts. And the game is not short, once you beat it you have to play through it again as Riku, its two stories in one game.

dragon_heart

honestly cloud is good but overrated........ trust me this hurts me also :(
But i'd say pump magics in ur deck and ALWAYS, take sleights when possible.
Finally just round skills.......that is unless u want a challenge;)

rikus_brother

Once you start going up the floors start replacing your low level cards with higher level cards that are more recent to the floor also make sure to keep the numbers of your cards very high.

KHF

always put 0 cards in your deck. use it when bosses use sleights. the 0 cards will break them.

Tails chao

Website
www.chaomagic.com
In RR you might just hack n' slash with Riku and use his dark form ultimate sleight asap. That's not all that Riku's good for, it helps immensely in the final boss to hit and run until you get in dark mode, then spam norm attacks and 0 or cancel his sleights with your dark fire sleight. Really does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back