• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP MEEE ..Please!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saiix

Hi guys, i just received my swap magic 3.6 along with the slie card..But ive followed the instructions and when i have to use the stupid slide card to pull out the disc tray it never pulls it out!!! Ive tried doing it over and over, but i never works!!! And i have the older fat version ps2!

Is there something im doing wrong, because ive tried watching the vids on youtube but those guys suck at explaining and it doesnt work. Now i cant play the game, because i need to use SLIDE TOOL to remove pull out the disc tray and switch cds! PLEASE, help me.Thanks.:unsure:

D

Deleted member 36435

Did you remove the little thing in front of the tray with the PS logo on it?

saiix

ummm.. No, i didnt? I did not know about that..tHEN HOW TO I REMOVE IT? thanks.

D

Deleted member 36435

Unplug the system... with the tray out... and pull it off, should be easy.

saiix

ive tried pulling off the front of the tray but it seems stiff and i dont want to break it by mistake..any tips? am i supposed to remove the entire front, or upwards, downwards? thanks

saiix

OMG THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM GOING TO WASTE MY MONEY ON SOME STUPID DEVICE!! SWAP MAGIC SUCK!!!!:angry: :angry: ...what the hell!!! All i need to do is to remove the tray using the slide card..but nothing is happening!

Thos dumb people cant even explain instructions!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back