• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help, please i need help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
Tell you what, hold on for a day, and i'll try to come up with as best of a summery as i can.

Shadukai X

Banned
Tell you what, hold on for a day, and i'll try to come up with as best of a summery as i can.

Dark Dude

If you want a summary look on KH Insider or i can give you a 100% summary within a week or 5 days

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
yoy ye'all are the best of friends! thanks! and i can't get a gba, i got one before but it broke, and i'm not gonna get it.. i can't i'm saving up ma money for KH2, but i miss A LOT. When ppl talk aout Naime ot w.e. and other ppl.. i'm totally confused, thanks guys i'm going to check these out and wait for other summaries. :D thanks.

T

Tuesmiddt

Why don't you download a Gameboy emulator, I'm sure you can find one if you just look around. My CoM is on Visualboy Advance too, I've never had a real Gameboy Advance.

Last edited:
K

Kairi_MAX

Golden Shine said:
oh cool! i'll try to get one.. but how is it? Is it like slow on the computer? :eek:

if i knew you i could have lent you my gameboy so you can have a try. too bad. i can tell you all about it. its soooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back