• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

i just read here this at http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=51016 that there is like a 1 in 273 chance that you encounter a bulky vender.. and then once you DO run into him the chances that you get an orilcalcum is also slim.. i need more orilchalcums to complete jiminies journal.. wouldnt it like take completly forever???? has anyone completed jiminies journal??? does anyone have any advise?? thanks

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
even though i haven't got the game and i live in the UK, from to my knowledge, i think to get the item you are looking for you will get it with a better chance with the "lucky lucky" or w/e ability, you have to equip it to all characters and weapons as I have read.

Final key

I met about 5,but they disapear once you meet them which sucks...oh and i got 1 or 2 orichalcum(s)Thats what I did I had 7 lucky lucky.....the Genji shield,Meteor Staff,Sweet Memories has the lucky lucky ability and i also equiped the ability to Sora,Donald and Goofy plus the lucky ring.I got lots of rare weapons,they're very strong!

basoulah

i used the action replay max to get all of the ultima weapon's requirements because jiminy's journal is so loaded and it will take time to complete it

dylmurhaha

Ok, well, I know one place where Rare Bulky Vendors like to spawn. THe check point in Land of Dragons is a common place, I get them all the time tehre. Also someplace in Beasts Castle. When the disappear, btw, they dont disappear for good. Look around the area and either you will find it again, or you will run into new heartless and it will respawn with them. Never leave when it disappears because it always reappears

EDIT: basoulah.. you cheater >: l i am taking a long time to complete all of jiminy's and you just go type in some numbers and get them all.. grrrr... you are SHUNNED

just kidding, lol. .i used to use a gameshark on KH1 but figured out it ruins the game.. i like the hard effort it takes to beat everything.. im hardXcore like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back