• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help, PLEASE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
This is really very simple, yet not at all simple.

I've got a girlfriend, and we've been dating for almost a year now. But for the past few months, there have been signs that this other girl likes me. [EVERY time I look in her direction, she stares at me, and if I stare back, she gets nervous and says "stop!!!!" or something. Theres more examples, but...*sigh* Im way too lazy to mention them all, unless you want me to]

Anyway, yeah so there's another girl who likes me, and I've started automatically liking her back! It's psychotic and evil, yes I know, and I would never cheat on my girlfriend.

Im going CRAZY now! I'm really scared of what the outcome might be if I dont get help now, and cheating on my girlfriend will give me so much guilt and sorrow I'd overflow for the next few millenias.

Honestly, I don't know what to do. I like another girl so much, although I do my girlfriend as well. What should I do?! [BTW: I haven't yet told her.]

[I know, I seem stupid, cheap, whatever, you name it. But it's just something uncontrollable and yet irritating me 24/7..]

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
This clearly sounds like you like this other girl JUST because she likes you, or appears to. This is NOT good grounds to leave your girlfriend. I guarantee you that, should you leave your girlfriend for this girl, you will probably have the same exact problem in the future.

If a girl you don't really like with shows signs that she likes you, and you find you start liking her back, you're not really attracted to her. Your attracted to the idea that she's attracted to you.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
That's true, is there any real reasons why you like her? Is she smart? Funny? Attractive? Compasionate?

Is she worth leaving who you already have?

These are some of the questions you have to ask yourself. . .

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
This clearly sounds like you like this other girl JUST because she likes you, or appears to. This is NOT good grounds to leave your girlfriend. I guarantee you that, should you leave your girlfriend for this girl, you will probably have the same exact problem in the future.

If a girl you don't really like with shows signs that she likes you, and you find you start liking her back, you're not really attracted to her. Your attracted to the idea that she's attracted to you.
Well said. Well tell your current girlfriend. She won't be as mad as if you cheated on her or broke up with her just to be with another girl. Be honest :\

Little_Red

betch.
This is really very simple, yet not at all simple.

I've got a girlfriend, and we've been dating for almost a year now. But for the past few months, there have been signs that this other girl likes me. [EVERY time I look in her direction, she stares at me, and if I stare back, she gets nervous and says "stop!!!!" or something. Theres more examples, but...*sigh* Im way too lazy to mention them all, unless you want me to]

Anyway, yeah so there's another girl who likes me, and I've started automatically liking her back! It's psychotic and evil, yes I know, and I would never cheat on my girlfriend.

Im going CRAZY now! I'm really scared of what the outcome might be if I dont get help now, and cheating on my girlfriend will give me so much guilt and sorrow I'd overflow for the next few millenias.

Honestly, I don't know what to do. I like another girl so much, although I do my girlfriend as well. What should I do?! [BTW: I haven't yet told her.]

[I know, I seem stupid, cheap, whatever, you name it. But it's just something uncontrollable and yet irritating me 24/7..]

we talked about a situation like this when i was in chemistry, okay this guy asked the girls around him (including me) what to do. the best thing you could probably do is not get this crush get out of hand. if your girlfriend gets suspiscious that you like another girl, it could worsen your relationship. and if that girl that you like (the one that doesn't yell "stop") asks you out or something just say this "You're a very nice girl, but I'm in a relationship with a girl I really like" then she'll probably back off. now this stop girl is kind of confusing. somtimes when I'm in class I do this weird thing. if someone is staring at me and i "sense" it i look over at them, and they've turn their head. it's kind of annoying. just try to ignore looking at her, or anything else to do with her for that matter.

good luck with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back