• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help plz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
ok... first have wakka come out and destroy the floating machina.

Then have Tidus, Auron, and you best black mage(for me it was Yuna) come out and start attaking until the floating machina comes out. switch your black mage out with wakka until the floating machina is destroyed. Repeat until the big machina is destroyed

PS. Watch out for its mana beam

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
FFX is an rpg game..so if you spend some minutes to lv up your characters increase thir HP ,defence,Attack etc. and learn them skills,abilities and magic you will have no problem

skittlesfreak

AdventChild101 said:
For the man beam, try using an aeon to take the damage.

Thats what i did, i used the aeons to take the damage form the mana beam, and it worked great. The rest of the battle is pretty self-explainitory from what others said.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
xCursedXRebellionx said:
You may have to build up. If you're extremely low on the Sphere Grid..then you may be in trouble..
I dont think thats it, the way the game is designed their is no need for extra battles for bosses.
It may be the way you are doing that battle.
Of course you start off with Wakka, Auron, and Tidus. Wakka attacks the negator and the other two attack the crawler. After Wakka kills it, switch everyone out characters that have not been used yet (so all get exp)
Mana beam comes and you summon an element aeon. It uses shield to block the beam. After just keep making the aeon cast its respected element on itself (If its Ifrit then cast fire) so it heals. Aeon reaches its overdrive->repeat->dead boss.

Master Heart

Website
www.xanga.com
wow i never really thought of that thx for the help

ahh man! i keep trying but i always die beacsue when i was ifrit it started using the gatlon gun again and i died and then i died from the gatlon gun and now im so confused wich aeon should i pull out first?

Master Heart

Website
www.xanga.com
ok i don't know but the machina's weakness is lighting i used thundara on it and it tok away 800 i wander if i could get thundaga and see if that would work unless if i can't get then i'll have to use thundara and use thunder to heal me and now im confused

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Dude just use aeons and when the machina beam is about to go use guard or whatever, the triangle move and it won't do very much damage at all to your aeon, atleast tht was with the fight against bahumaut and his mega flare, it should work. Just press triangle with an aeon and he'll defend. Have ixion out or valefor if you have his second overdrive.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
lol... just get rid of the flying thingy as quick as possible (wakka or Rikku throwing grenades). get auron to use Power Break on the tank. then once the thingy is destroyed. use the gang (Tidus, auron and lulu) to attack the tank, and when it starts charging get lulu to use lightning. then the thingy pops out, rinse and repeat. also feel free to haste your characters....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back