• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!!! This Is For My Classs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
hmm I never thought about that.......... because they want to fit in because they want people to like them stuff like that don't ask me.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Because we live in a Society with people who want do anything to get attention. They act out or try to act cool so that everyone will know them, not knowing the effect it will have on other people like, lets say a Kid wants to rise in the Social Ranks. He would hang out with the cool kids, beat up some nerds or make fun of them. On another side they could just be people on a sports team who everyone idolizes and they pick on nerds, or not "cool" kids so they can keep there rank. But thats just my speculation on it.

M

Mitsukai

Yeah, the person wants to rise in social status because they feel a need to be "wanted". They probably don't like the person they are trying to hang out with, but by hanging out with them they are supposedly thought to be cool by the rest of the students...

T

The Marauder

We live in a kiss-ass society. People want to fit in and be respected/acknowledged by their peers. Different people will go to different lengths to get the attention they want from others. I myself couldn't care less about most people. Sorry most people.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
In my junior high, we don't give a damn about social ranks. Everyone mostly hangs-out together, but there may be some seperate cliques too. Mainly, everyone has a good sense of humor, and there aren't any 'nerds' or 'preps'. Well...maybe a few. xD But overall, I think that people want to be acknowledged as superiors or higher-classed people. As many said, they want to have atention from their friends or classmates.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
hehe.... my school is seperated between preps and punks.... and the hip hop pplz... well they usually go with one or the other.... if ur thinking im a prep ur wrong... i hang with the 'punks' but i have a lotta 'preppy' friends too. xP

I say because they feel they need to be ''IN'' with everyone else. Or they dont wanna look like a loner. Plus thats just the way things are. o_O

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
People are neo-conformist and wish to be like everyone else and not change. There is also another possible reason, they are communist, and want to be equal.

M

Mitsukai

I say; Take advatage of the social ladder and use it to manipulate all those around you! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! (excluding friends...) >XD

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Prince_of_Light said:
social status is overrated.

Agreeing 100%. I honestly don't care what people think about me. I'm basically the "middle man" at my school. I can hang out with everyone, but I don't even bother to take care of my rank, simply because I don't care about social status.

Phenomenon X

No, I frankly couldn't care less. If ya paid.
I also think that anyone who obsesses over it needs help.
Buch of head cases.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont know about people who seriously care about it, but for the most part people just like to belong somewhere and obviously the best place to belong is among those who share your ideas and intrests, thats how cliques come into this idea. once a person has been exposed to the idea of of their cliques, they seem to become more and more dependant on them and if they loose this they seem to become less a person (ex. say you have a serious reationship for 5 years, then she is in an accident and is killed; you wouldent feel whole anymore, not for a while at least), thats my view on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back