• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help w/ a certain boss...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
In Sora or Riku mode?

Sora Mode - Just attack, attack, attack!!! And have at least 1 Cure at the end of your deck and every round use it, just make sure it doesn't get broken! Also have a couple of 0's at the front of your deck. Rotate past them and use your other cards, but when Hades does a sleight, just rotate back to them and break it.

Riku Mode - Card Break Hades's cards untill you get to Dark Mode, then activate the Powerwild Enemy Card (All cards values are reversed 1's - 9's, 9's -1's, and 0's stay 0's). Then keep stocking 9's to do dark Aura and you should win in about 2-4 Dark Auras.

Hope this helps you. :)

DarkKai

best thing to do is have 0 cards and break him then attack. if ur using sora then have some blizzard spells with u as well. use cures and any other cloud cards u have with u at the time as needed.

DarkestSora

can I have some help with Vexen plze when ur in Twilight town help me plze lvl 63 or something

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
ok first of all darkest sora, and invisible touch. make your own thread! and second, darkest sora, have about 5 0's in the front of your deck, and the rest of your atack cards be 8s and 9s, put about 3 cure cards, and break his sleights with the zeros, and pummel him with the keyblade cards. oh and have an elixer or 2, a mega potion would work just as well though. and to invisible touch, for riku #4, go through the deck you used against darkside and go through it well, have high level cards like mostly 9's and 0's, use the 0's at the front of your deck, and break his sleights then pummel him, have about 5 or 6 cure cards, of high level to use in cura and curaga, and have a mega elixer in your deck to, follow this and you will win. (and if all goes horribilly bad anyways, put the vexen card in your deck)

DarkestSora

kerobaroes said:
ok first of all darkest sora, and invisible touch. make your own thread! and second, darkest sora, have about 5 0's in the front of your deck, and the rest of your atack cards be 8s and 9s, put about 3 cure cards, and break his sleights with the zeros, and pummel him with the keyblade cards. oh and have an elixer or 2, a mega potion would work just as well though. and to invisible touch, for riku #4, go through the deck you used against darkside and go through it well, have high level cards like mostly 9's and 0's, use the 0's at the front of your deck, and break his sleights then pummel him, have about 5 or 6 cure cards, of high level to use in cura and curaga, and have a mega elixer in your deck to, follow this and you will win. (and if all goes horribilly bad anyways, put the vexen card in your deck)
thnx and plus I just beat him like 3 days ago thnx to u lol

black acid

Heros need Villains
DarkestSora said:
can I have some help with Vexen plze when ur in Twilight town help me plze lvl 63 or something
vexen isni't hard. it's just that hises the type of preson that turns out hard if you don't have the right cards

vexen doesn't have alot of strong cards so card breaks should be very easy ( make sure you hit his back he can black all front attacks.another thing is that he has a card called auto-life that, for when he dies he comes back with one half of his life(don't pay attention to that because he only uses it once) when what you should be scared about is his new combo that let's him smash your face in with his ice needls witch does some damge.

recap: just keep hiting him with sighets and combo's and get away from his ice-based attacks. have fun! :D!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back