• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with 100AcreWood!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
After finding any of the torn pages you are to return to Hundred Acre Wood and a new
mini-game should appear there. How many torn pages have you found? By unlocking the
mini games there, you are actually reattaching the pages.

darkness eternal

dont listen to them! i thought you had to beat the games too! but all you really have to do is go to your menu when your on the book and click on the pages. i think it will ask you if you want to use it. then you have to beat the games to lock the keyhole

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
When you find a torn page, the new Hundred Acre Wood level will automatically become available for play. The torn page will still be listed in your 'Items' list until you finish the certain 100 Acre Wood Level. The the torn page will turn into an item.

So in simpler terms, just select the new level in the book to attach the torn page.

soras brother

After you have a torn page go to merlin and look at the book (100 acre woods)
and find the new level

Ansem= Evil

You have to go to the book and finish the activity they give you. If completed the page will turn into an item.

aznpinoy91

I Have All Five Of The Torn Pages... I Have Poohs House, The Bumble Bee Thing But The Pink Guy Keeps On Hiding So I Can't Talk To Him, And I Have Eeyores Place But Nothings There And When I Enter The Book, The Pages Don't Go In... Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back