• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with end of Sora CoM (BLUE 1 CARD)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcrnr

OK I was playing Castle Oblivion, and I beat Axel and Marluxia, but died on Marluxia II. I didn't save after I fought Axel. When I went back and tried to do it all again, I got to the door where you fight Axel, and I needed a blue 1 map card that I did not have, yet I had it before.

Anyone know the best spot to get a blue 1 map card? I cleared Castle Oblivion and didn't get one.

Thanks.

executioner

man, looks like everyone has these problems where they dont have a low number card. what i did was visit the previous worlds and EVENTUALLY i got it in halloween town, but it took a while....hope u have a lot of time in your hands and a lot of patience

Twinblades

OMFG i hate dat i just used it to open a door that takes 0 cards but then i had to used it again and i was at level 93 when i finally found one

i hate it beacuase the enemies dont give u cards anymore but dont give up just keep on searchin and reopening doors

David Bartlett

I had the same problem. All I did was went back to Traverse Town, started using any and all room cards I had ad eventually found one. By that time, I had gone up from lvl 90 to 92.

PS The best room cards to try are the rooms with a ton of heartless and stronger ones aswell (Teeminng Darkness and Looming Darkness I think they're called, failing that, try a mingling wolds card).

Dave

E

Evil-Riku

Oh, just go back to the beginning, and find one, than for Marluixa II, just have a whole bunch of 0 cards at the beginning, and than cards that are 7-9 in your deck, also have 3 cure cards, and 3 cloud cards, it helps alot, and you should beat him with no sweat

xcrnr

Well should I use the map cards on Castle Oblivion? Or should I go back and use them on Traverse Town? Basically where am I more likely to get a blue 1 card?

xcrnr

I went to Traverse Town and I keep getting red cards. They are low, but they always seem to be red, sometimes green. In Castle Oblivion, I get alot more blues, just not 1s.

Solidsocom

OK I have the Brady Games guide and it gives you the odds on you getting a certain type of card. I use this all the time when I am messing around and fighting random battles. Level 99 and loving it. Almost 100% complete just need to get some bios for different heartless. Anyways, what I did was go back through Oblivion and made like 5 rooms a teeming darkness. Keep on going through them and if you get a total of 99 map cards then throw some out because you can only carry 99 so you will stop getting map cards after 99 and get more enemy cards. Yeah. It took me like a month to get one of the number one cards let alone blue. The odds are the lowest possible. 4.44% chance you will get in the battle. Fight 96 battles in Castle Oblivion and surely you should have a blue number one card. Oh yeah, try this. I called up my friend and he told me that he just beat the game and he had the game after me. He told me to keep trying so when I hung up, I got the card. I also suggest to make the room where you open the door to Axel's room a moments reprieve.

Sorry I rambled

Last edited:

xcrnr

What do you mean make 5 teeming darkness and keep running through them. When all the enemies in the room are dead I'll have to use another teeming darkness on that room right?

And in that guide is there ANYWHERE else where I am more likely to get a blue 1 card? Like different worlds.

Thanks.

E

Evil-Riku

I hate how you have to go find cards, when you run out of them

xcrnr

I have another game save where I am on the 9th floor, just about to start Neverland. I'm level 37 on it. I think I might just try to beat it with this one...unless anyone has a better idea.

xcrnr

I got it! I went to Destiny Islands, and all I would do is open the first door with a white/black room, and if I didn't get a blue 1 card after I did both of those, I turned off my game and did it again. Took quite a few times but I finally got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back