• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Final Mix!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostBoyz940

Hi sorry if this is illegal, but I downloaded KH:Final Mix using BitTorrent and I burned it on a DVD-R but for some reason it wont work on my PS2. I've been hearing about a Mod-Chip but I want to make sure if I do buy a Mod-Chip will this game work or no? or if there is another way to make it work. Once someone answers my question a Mod can close this Thank You.

O

Onewingedangel6

well i don't kno were to get the mod chip but uh i don't think the game will work if you burned it onto a DVD-R and if it does work what program did u use?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Mod Chips are only available online. It will work. They are for playing Illegal/burned games and playing imported games.

LostBoyz940

After I downloaded it I double clicked on it and it automatically was ready to be burned on either a CD-R or DVD-R so I just inserted a DVD and it burned it the program I use came with my Roxio Easy Media Creator it doesn't have a special name.

Squall01

Hi the best thing I can think of is swap magic I believe that would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back