• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with .iso

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Hmm, not sure but my brother broke my God of war and i'm not buying it again...anyways ignore that fact...I know i'm supposed to burn an .iso file onto a c-d...but there's more than one file...how do I make these files
Ps2help.jpg

Play on my ps2?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Illegal activity such as this is not encouraged in any way, shape or form here dot, you should know this by now...

Let the rest of the internet help you...

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
I thought it was obvious.

Since there is no iso, you can do these options.

1. Make a cd image and save that as a *.iso file..

2. Just burn those files to a DVD-R...

Technically, you have all the files, you don't necessarily need to put them in *.iso format. (Which is just an 'image' of a dvd containing those files... it's the same as if you just burned 'em to a DVD-R)..

Finally, in order to play the game on your PS2, you must have a mod chip installed..
(At the very least!)

The easiest thing is to use something like SwapMagic, which should let you run the burned DVD in your ps2.

That's it.

You don't have to create an iso image. I just thought you might have been wanting to emulate the game on your computer.. xD

~~Azurith
PS> Don't even try to burn it to a CD-R...

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Illegal activity such as this is not encouraged in any way, shape or form here dot, you should know this by now...

Let the rest of the internet help you...

It isn't illegal if you aren't giving it to people and are just using it for a back-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back