• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with journal missions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommers

i cant figure out how to do some of the journal missions, such as the poster thing in twilight town and i dont even know what sb street rave is. also, i beat the pain and panic tournament but i cant seem to find out how to get to the cerberus cup. help plz

Dr. Stoopid

If SB street rave is in hollow bastion, uncle scrooge does it. If it's the one in twilight town, the mail lady has it, she's standing by the grandstander ball at station hights.

Poster duty requires the glide and arial dodge abilities, as well as some mad skill. Everyone I've seen, including myself did it in 29.8 seconds.

Some of the requirements for tournaments include a high enough level, maxed out form and summon levels, completing the point requirement in the previous cup, and being far enough in the story. I dunno the details of the first 4 tournaments, but I would think the cerb cup should just happen after a certain point in time. Like the coliseaum will say "A new episode has been added."

Last edited:

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
SB Street Rave:
Radiant Garden -- Scrooge
Agrabah -- Peddler
Twilight Town -- Girl standing by item shop
Halloween Town -- Red guy standing beside tree
Port Royal -- Will (standing in Rampert)

Poster Duty.. theres a link in my signature that shows how I did it ;)

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Your Welcome =)

If you have any other problems with any of the Journal Missions, there is a sticky thread with a bunch of videos showing how to do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back