• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Spells, Charms, etc.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

almost human.
Recently, I've been looking into praticing magick. I was wondering if anyone could give me some basic spells or charms that I could start out with so that I don't get in over my head and blow my head off. Yah....XP

-Crimmy

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You mean like...real spells? Or like vodoo or something? Does that stuff even work? ;_;

C

Charlie

^She wouldn't have made the thread if she wasn't being serious about magick at all. It does indeed exist; It's just a matter of you discovering it for yourself.

-Along with trying it once you are given the chance to do so.

Back on Topic: Sorry, Crim, but I sadly can not provide you with any useful information or instructions regarding to this. This was quite a random thread, yet interesting to say the least.

-Best of luck to you, Katherine.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

Valentine

almost human.
*weeps* NUUUUUU!

-----

To TLM; Voodo is a West African religion that involves ritual dances and annual festivals. Contrary to popular belief, no part of Voodoo involves utilizing dolls to harm others, but to help them, such as stringing necklaces of turquoise on their necks to promote safe travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back