• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with the cups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Ok i beat the game and i have all of the cups and the first paradox cup the one with pain and panic i don't know how to get the others do i need to start over or what? I really need help and i thank you all in advance

O

Oberon

this is how it goes, pain and panic is the level 60 cup paradox right? well cerberus is when you have level 5 or higher for all drive forms and are level 70 sora, and titan paradox is for level 5 or higher summons and l1evel 8, and paradox hades is all level seven and level 99 sora, savy;)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Then you should get a better guide mate. Apparently it doesn't work for you. But yes he is right about the levels and stuff but don't you mean 80 instead of 8? The first three paradox cups are really just the same Heartless that have a bit more health and there are a few more. Hades, on the other hand... its like 50 rounds...

O

Oberon

not to meantion you are gonna wont a good amount of Def ups, Pow ups, Magic boosts, and ap ups for your abilities.

Kraxm

For Hades Paradox you have to have level 7 drives and have beaten all the oher paradox cups, you dont have to be level 99, that is just the difficulty level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back