• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
On Tuesday my parents separated and are thinking about divorce. My dad is making me stay with him at my grandma's and I'm getting transfered to a new school tomorrow with no chance of saying goodbye to any of my friends or telling anyone what's going on... any advise?

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
ew what an awful age you are to be getting divorced parents. mine split when i was like 4.

well, for saying goodbye to you friends, you can obviously call/text them, IM them, you know.

it depends on where your grandma lives, if you want to see your friends anymore. you can't stay at your mother's house?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Mine split like a month ago and I didn't really give a shit. My mom got custody of us so now I don't have to buy another console for my dad's house.

I say just go with it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
ew what an awful age you are to be getting divorced parents. mine split when i was like 4.

well, for saying goodbye to you friends, you can obviously call/text them, IM them, you know.

it depends on where your grandma lives, if you want to see your friends anymore. you can't stay at your mother's house?

I can't stay at with my mom because she doesn't have a job and isn't able to get one, for reasons I will not say. My dad bought her some groceries for her. I'm there now, actually, but will be leaving soon.

As for my friends, I don't have their numbers, because I have crappy memory and my cell broke last week. which had their numbers programed in. I'm trying to get my dad to let me go one last day tomorrow because I have text books to return and I need to clean out my locker. He's against it though because he's convinced I'm doing bad in school because of my friends, but I'm getting the same grades I've always gotten since 6th grade and I only these people this year except for my best friend that I knew since Kindergarten.

They aren't sure yet if they are going to divorce. They said they need to think things through. The main thing about all of this deals with money and a divorce cost alot so... hopefully they might reconsider and if they do I'll go back to school with my friends. I don't see it happening though, especailly because my grandma hates my mom and convinced my dad to go through with this when he considered it.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Well, I think it's from ages 12 and up that the parents don't get much say in who there kid goes. If they get a divorce just say who you want to go with or maybe they just need a little time apart. That's what happend with my parents. After a month they got back together.

Oriax

That's horrible :(
As for telling your friends, couldn't you just tell your grandma that you are going out to meet them and explain what is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back