• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky

does anyone have any tips on how to beat captian Hook , its way to hard :frown:

CGNET

My advice would be to dump him into the water, so the crocodilecan can finish the rest of him. I would suggest to use your shot lock as soon as the battle starts. Once this happens, he may get pissed off and start attacking for a straight minute. While he's going after you, glide around the water and the platform that both you and him are on. When you see him near the edge, take a swing at him and let him fall in the water. When he gets back up, this gives you 15 seconds to hit him or the usage of your shot lock. I woudl go with the shot lock. Once you attack him or use your shotlock, repeat the previous stages until you defeat him. It will work...eventaully.

Repeating these steps should take you a good fifteen minutes to defeat him. The key is to take your time and get him in the water. Don't waste your time trying to fight back unless you are good at blocking all his attacks.

Gram

Banned
Awards
have renwel block and just block and counter and throw in a shotlock if you wish, its simple easy and it works :D

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
just dodge all his attacks when hes in that mode and use shotlocks from the edges of the platform thing were he and the crocodile cant get you. when ur focus gauge runs low then use fire commands to stun him then hit him quickly before dodging right away.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Captain hook is hard? Well anyway, depending on the character and the mode you are playing in.
I might be a able to help you. Do you mind giving a little more detail?

XD hook is only fought agisnt as ven.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh crap! That's right. Thanks for pointing that out. We still need more details from her though:
Level
Abilities
Commands
keyblade
anything would help.

level and commands maybe, tho for a hook all you need is something to heal with and simply block and counter.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
level and commands maybe, tho for a hook all you need is something to heal with and simply block and counter.
It's called a D-link. I didn't have to use a curaga or faith. It was sooo easy. Then again, she is having trouble with it, so she should pack the commands like this:

Time splicer
ars arcanum
curaga
deep freeze
curaga
PLUS: a good lev'd up shotlock command.
That should do it.

Ralz

Just a small note. When he goes all rape-mode on you, in that he keeps swinging his blade around forever, you can go into the water where you can stand... and pretty much avoid the entire thing. Look for opportunities to throw him in the water, and avoid getting blown up. It isn't fun.

Key_of_Faith

Fire related commands distract him for a few seconds. Blocking and using Counter Rush really helps. Using shotlocks is also helpful. I used Thunderstorm after leveling it up and it really helped.

Becky

thanks I'll try that then , i really hope it works ive been stuck for the last week

Becky

Oh crap! That's right. Thanks for pointing that out. We still need more details from her though:
Level
Abilities
Commands
keyblade
anything would help.

My level is 22
i have quick blitz , fire dash, strick raid , freeze raid , aerial slam, blizzard edge , stun edge, slot edge , fire strike

the magic i have is alot of fires , firage, blizzara, blizzaga, thunder, thundara ,cure, mine shield , mine square, zero gravity , zero gravira, magnet, mini, bind, poison, slow, stop ,stopra, sleep

emm i have treasure trove, stroke of midnight, fairly stars, mark of a hero, hyperdrive and frolic flame .......( which one should i use

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
My level is 22
i have quick blitz , fire dash, strick raid , freeze raid , aerial slam, blizzard edge , stun edge, slot edge , fire strike

the magic i have is alot of fires , firage, blizzara, blizzaga, thunder, thundara ,cure, mine shield , mine square, zero gravity , zero gravira, magnet, mini, bind, poison, slow, stop ,stopra, sleep

emm i have treasure trove, stroke of midnight, fairly stars, mark of a hero, hyperdrive and frolic flame .......( which one should i use
Oookay, you are a little bit behind on command levels. First of all, Meld stopga and aerial slam; you'll be glad of what comes out. Equip hyperdrive, Try and get all the commands I recommended on my last post. Also, when your back is against the wall; use mickey's d-link.

Becky

OMG GUYS I DID IT ! thanks guys :)

oh well i beat him ages ago. I've actually cleared the whole game and the Final Ep :)
YAY! but hmm when i was trying to beat Captain Hook i didnt have mine square. Then i got that and leveled up and he was a piece of cake LOL
The mine square magic thing is amazing with him because he kept running into all of them haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back