• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InTraining

Are premium cards really worth it? And my HP level and CP level, what should they be at when maxed, or will they stop at some point? I dont want to much CP and then not enough HP or viceversa, plz HELP!!!

Doushitemo

Personally, I don't think premium cards are worth it. Sure, they use less CP, but you can't reload them, which is bad, very very bad. (Especially in boss fights). I only have 1 or 2 premium cards in my deck.

S King

Mwhahaha! I triple-dog-dare you to use a deck when half the cards are premium cards!

ANYWAY, the ONLY use for Premium cards, are to use them at the beginning of a sleight. That's the ONLY thing.

seinra

yep. premiums are not worth it. I only use them for sleights. And I have twice the sleight power because of the riku replica card. So the only time you want to use premiums is if their going to be in your sleights with or without the riku rep. card is up to you.n and I'm in the 900/ 800 area with my cp and my health is maxed. It goes to a maximum of a green life bar and a blue life bar. two excactly the same length.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
S King said:
Mwhahaha! I triple-dog-dare you to use a deck when half the cards are premium cards!

ANYWAY, the ONLY use for Premium cards, are to use them at the beginning of a sleight. That's the ONLY thing.

I actually did that, I was v low on CP, and it was by far the biggest mistake i ever made, and it was against Riku 4 as well....

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Your HP max is 560 I believe. I'm not sure sure about the CP but you can probably go on forever.

Light Aura

I think that the max CP you can have is 1950. If you max out CP and get all the sleights your HP will only be like 410. So it is impossible to max out CP,HP, and get all the sleights.

DarkKai

i personaly only have about 2-3 premium cards in my deck. great cause they cost less CP but dont reload so meh. as far as HP and CP go idk when they stop, ive gotten to level 90 ish and i think the HP stopped (srry not sure on when it actually stopped) but the CP is still goin.

baller4eva14

if you guys like prenium cards go to the white mushroom map keys and black fungus they will turn one of your cards into prenium and if you have a prenium room that means if you defeat a group of heartless than the P thing will come out in a wheel of fortune prenium change but than again prenium cards are not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back