• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikillheartless123

i rele rele rele rele need help on axel the battle right bfore you fight marluxia hes soooooooooooooo hard ne lvl or cards or sumthing?

CloudX159

hit i think LVL 50-60 and get 3 cloud cards
and stock up on nothing but 789 cards and most important 0's.....

fan of KH

if you dont have many 8,9, or 0 cards try sleights they helped me out when i was in tight places

Dark-Sora 50

He's a hard mutha. Equip maleficent enemy card, oogie boogie card, and (if you have it) a wight night card. have a bunch of 0s, 7s, 8s and 9s. also stock up on cloouds and cures and blizzards. If you have them, put in at least two mega elixirs or normal ones. I managed to get two valued 8 megaelixirs from the vases in castle oblivion, they have done me good stead. roll through his fire wall. if the firetooth balls bounce then repel, roll through the gap. if they circle you, ROLL LIKE MAD!!!!! or use a 0 lol. equip maleficent enemy at the start. when that runs out and you're low on hp, use oogie boogie. once that's finished, use a few high power blizzagas, followed by an omnislash courtesy of Cloud. keep attacking, use trinity limit whenever you can. Good luck! Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back