• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Averixx

PLEZ HELP MY VALOR MODE WENT TO LV 5 AND IT WONT TAKE ANYMORE EXPERIENCE LIKE IT WAS MAXED!!! BUT MY STRATEGY GUIDE SAYS IT MAXES OUT AT LV 7!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Averixx

? explain plez....and where do i get it.....Final Form i mean.....y did it stop at LV 5?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
well you find Final Form after the first major event in the last world. However you have to drive over and over again after that point and you will finally get that form. Kinda like the Anti-form but the Final form is for Keeps. I don't know why it stopped at level five, it is something that happens. I guess the makers did not want the Valor form at level 7, before you got the last form.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yes. I've figured out that you can only get to a certain level with drive forms before they won't level up again intill you get a new form.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well I am not sure about that one. I got mine in the last world because I did not fell like leaving. It just happened when I was about to go into valor form and then boom FINAL FORM!!! Hands down Final Form is the best form.

Averixx

true but my friend got it at Hallow bastion and he never leveled his forms or use them outside of boss battles!!!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't think the Final Form requires the other forms to be at a certain level. I guess it has to be anytime after the first major event in the last world. I guess it can be any place too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back