• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[heroes] //ARC ONE: initial reality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evarae

James Mathews
Chicago, Illinois

As James left the Physics classroom, he felt that he shouldn’t of been so abrupt to Laurel before he left. She did stop him from being punched be John, but he didn’t want to say anything that would of made it obvious that he liked her. He groaned with frustration, annoyed that he couldn’t of done anything to please himself about the situation. He began to walk slowly, taking his time to get to his locker before heading out to his friends. Though they are his friends, he gets embarrassed by them most of the time because they speak about video games and situations involving characters from games and movies against one another in an all out fight. By the time he reached his locker, James was getting embarrassed thinking about that whole thing.

He put his physics books away and locked his locker. Having a bottom locker annoyed James because every other year before this one, he had a top one and he disliked waiting for people having a top locker above taking their time talking with their friends, whose locker was next to theirs. Forgetting the minor problem, James began to make his way to the tree, but as he turned around bumped in Laurel, which made her drop her books on the ground.

“Oh, I’m sorry” James apologized to Laurel. He crouched down to the floor and started picking up her books and pencil-case. “I didn’t see you walking behind me”

“No, no, it was my fault. After the incident in Physics, I walked outside the classroom to see Mrs. Anderson talking to a Journalist about my recent events with NASA. It annoys me so much about the school hyping up my accomplishments to the papers. So, being frustrated, I walked off and tried to catch up to you to talk,” narrated Laurel, summing up what happened which lead up to here.

He looked behind Laurel to see Mrs. Anderson, the assistant principal talking to tallish journalist, and also had long brown hair from what he could tell. James tried to analysis the information in his head, but one part really got to him.

“You wanted to talk to me?” asked James, unsure why Laurel would want to do such that, considering she had her friends for that.

“Yeah, I was wanting to add more to what I was going to say in Physics, but left before I got to say it” she told him truthfully.

“Ah yeah… sorry about be so abrupt back there. John can be irritating at times,” commented James, scratching the back of his head because he was blushing a bit from what happened before.

“Aww, you’re blushing. How Sweet” Laurel said to James cheerfully. “And about before, that’s okay. I also have admit that John can get on my nerves a bit too”.

Before James could reply, he was interrupted by a loud shout.

“Hey Laurel! You coming?”

They both looked over to see John and the rest of her friends waiting at the end of the hall to the door outside.

“Do you mind?” Laurel asked James politely. She didn’t want to leave James by himself without his okay. In fact she didn’t want to leave him at all.

“Yeah, go ahead. It’s probably better if you go” murmured James, now looking at the ground, looking disappointed. He had got so much progress just in the last few minutes. “You don’t want your friends to wait”.

“You sure?”

James nodded. She then ran off to catch up to her friends, as James watched her. She then stopped suddenly, turned back in the direction of James and ran back. Once she got back to James, she kissed him on the cheek.

“See you around” she whispered, and then turned around again, books in her hand.

James then sighed after she was out of sight. He just experienced his dreams right then. He touched the spot where she touched kissed him. He felt warm inside and felt funny. He then snapped out of his daydream and turned in the direction of his friends.

As he headed to the door, he went past Mrs. Anderson and the journalist, whom seemed to writing some notes on Laurel still. He then his head back in the direction of the hall door and exited the main building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back