• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey I just noticed something.Might not be important but....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 13th Order

In CoM,in the very first part,there's this OrgXIII member who says something like,"To lose is to find and to find is to lose?" Who is that OrgXIII member?My friend says that it may be Xemnas or Marluxia....:idea:

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Its Marluxia.Whats the importance of that? ^_^?
He was talking about the way that Castle Oblivion works.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
I think it xemnas. i say this because in final mix, xemnas fought sora and he lost. So i think that him knowing that sora is the only one who could beat him xemnas sent sora to casttle oblivion so that way sora could kill heartless and be destoryed by the org members in the casttle. however, marlexia had different plans, though. marlexia knew about xemnas defeat from sora. which is why marlexia wanted to control sora. with sora marlexia could get rid of xemnas and become ruler of the org.

Shadukai X

Banned
If you look closly, the hooded figure slowches his back ia little bit. Marluxa does that, too. Therefore, Its Marluxia

FinalSora14

1keyblade said:
I think it xemnas. i say this because in final mix, xemnas fought sora and he lost. So i think that him knowing that sora is the only one who could beat him xemnas sent sora to casttle oblivion so that way sora could kill heartless and be destoryed by the org members in the casttle. however, marlexia had different plans, though. marlexia knew about xemnas defeat from sora. which is why marlexia wanted to control sora. with sora marlexia could get rid of xemnas and become ruler of the org.
rally good theory, and because of his I cant decide anymore.

ffkh

............well it wouldn't be unheard of.......it might be true

orangx

''"Organization XIII," formed of 13 Nobodies with my betrayers at its core, has
divided into two; they are said to be carrying out some sort of research.

Seeking to uncover the plans of this Organization, I have decided to head for
where six of its members have gathered. Towering over the outer limits of the
realm between darkness and light: Castle Oblivion.'' -Secret Ansem Report 7 (at the end)
No reason why it was Xemnas that said it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back