• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey look hollow bastion does have traverse town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Leon and the gang are rebuilding a town around Hollow Bastion, that does look similar to Traverse Town, but it is not.

I doubt Traverse town will be returning, seeing as the town around Hollow Bastion seems to be replacing it's role

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*gaspacious* Deven greaces this thread with his presence

Yeah, anyway, question's been answered, should I get a Mod to close this or do some people still want to debate it?

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
*Gasp* ur rite muffin man! Deven has come and blessed this thread *bows down* lolz well i guess if they had been in traverse town so long, y not bulid ur own town like it lolz =/

Claymore

But doesn't there have to be a story to how traverse town isn't around anymore o_O?

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I'm sick of these stupid repeated threads! I can't even begin to count the amount of times that it's been said that Leon and co. are rebuilding the town around Hallow Bastion...after all, that shouldn't be a surprise since they did mention that in the first game >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back