• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey! People I want to buy this game, is it good?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTigerCutie92

Hey I want to buy this game is it any good! See I just finished the 1st one (ps2 broke when I had to beat ansem got so mad. I waited almost forever for a new one) I had to start a new game cuz someone deleted the one I was almost done with. Now I am finished. It prob. doesn't make anysense to ya'll. All I wanna know is the chain of memories one anygood?
:confused:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Chain of memories is a really good game. Alot of people like to say that if you dont play it you will still understand kh2(which is true), but i think that if you are a real KH fan you will try your best to play it because it ( to me ) is a key part to the KH SAGA.

FireAngel13

Is CoM really that good? I want to get it but I dont have the money right now I spent all my money on a new kh1(my brother sat on the cd). I might start saving for a gba,CoM and kh2 but lots of my friends say that CoM isn't really that helpfull for kh2!What kind of info does CoM help with kh2??

Waterkeeper

Oh, just buy it. It's good, okay??? I mean, really. If you're a Kingdom Hearts fan, then put it this way:

THIS GAME IS A SEQUEL TO KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!

AND IT IS A PREQUEL TO KINGDOM HEARTS II!!!!!

Why would anyone NOT want to get CoM??? The battle system is AWESOME and totally unique. It blends the real-time action of Kingdom Hearts with a card-based system that works perfectly together. The sprites are well-drawn and the music is as perfect as ever. The storyline is obviously intriguing, it starts right after Kingdom Hearts ends (and I mean RIGHT after) and it goes on from there. CoM introduces you to The Organization, Naminé, Twilight Town, and even the Blonde-Haired Kid at the end of Reverse/Rebirth (when you play the game as Riku). Just buy it. It shouldn't even be a question.

Riku/Sorasgirl

It is actually a pretty good game. I haven't finished it (i haven't played it in a while...too busy) But it is a good game. You should buy it ^_^

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
In my opinion, Best GBA game Ever. No questions asked. Its totally worth you money and the storyline is great. If your a die hard KH fan you must buy this game.

BlueTigerCutie92

T/y you guys I bought and th game is great! Me and Mom are having a fight over how to pronouce Namine's name! She says I am a obbsessed Freak of kingdom hearts! Hey! at least I am not alone! I bought it 2 days ago and all i need to do is beat riku ( at destiny island) any pointers?

Hey people that think that I affended them when I say obbsessed freak I mean that in the nicest way possible!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I can understand it when people say the battle system is repetitive (which it is), but the only other option for a GBA is really a turn based Golden Sun-esque battle system, which is what the developers of the game wanted to avoid completely. Its not bad, but its not brilliant, despite its uniqueness.

But still, buy the game, the plot is fantastic the graphics are amazing and there are r FMVs on A GBA, never seen before so yeah buy it. There is no real reason not to, as it is sort of a KH1.5, introducing us with some new characters and locations for KH2, which will undoubtedly be the greatest game ever.

darkriku14

beginning and end
Chain of Memories is a great game. It sets u up for Kingdom Hearts 2.

H

heartwarrior

yea the game is pretty cool and i agree with dark riku "it will set up up for kh2".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back