• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, uh, mods....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
could someone delete this username for me?? Since the post counts have been reset, i decided that im just gonna change my user name by creating a new user:D . I think that there might be a thing in the RPG place that lets me change my name w/o haveing to delete and create, but since they're down half the time i cant check, and it will take me a million years to get however much gil/post/w.e i need to change it. So, yea, as soon as i get a positive reply from a mod, im gonna go create a new one! so thanx!!! i'll b waitin!:D

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
Sadly, we can't just delete people anymore due to .... well, the obvious - RPG System. You can have your char reset (Or entire account) for 10,000 gil.
If you need your post back that badly, talk to Silh.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
its not that i need them bak really badly, its just that in the last forums my goal was to collect enough gil 2 do so. Since they've been reset any way, i figured 'just start a new one under that name!'

WELP! THIS IS THE LAST POST YOU WILL SEE ON THIS ACCOUNT FOR A LOOOOONNG, LOOOOOONG, and i mean LOOONG TIME. GOOD BYE ALL!

EDIT: uh oh, never mind, the user name is taken:p oh well i'll try to think of a different name or sumthin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back