• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hi dad im at school in lego lab right now!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
You failure what the hell is the point of this thread i mean ive seen kids in handicapped classes have more meaning to what they say than u someone please close this thread it makes my stomach hurt.........:mad:

helios

Bronze Member
So you were who his mom was talking to last night normally i dont like to share but you can have her i wasnt aware that we had an uber retarted kid anyway.....damn noobs:mad:

helios

Bronze Member
what do you mean this retard started this thread and muffinman i was kidding im not 4real LOL.

GeneralChaos

Go check out the nonsense section of Forum Insanity. You will find this kind of random crap everywhere, but at least it has a purpose... it gets people gil in the RPG... this has no purpose. Someone delete or lock it.

dreadlife-antikh

what a looser....by the way the next old world to return will be neverland....i van bet that with u guys.... there were even hints of its return in the first game and chain of memories

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
okay sorry but what does this have to do with kingdom hearts2?

helios

Bronze Member
Thats the point it doesnt you see that that kid got his closed for spoilers and this is still going this is pissing me off. :mad:

helios

Bronze Member
IT SEEMS PEOPLE LIKE TO POST IN THIS BUT NOT IN MY THREADS THIS DOSENT EVEN HAVE A THING OF KH2 IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

bloodalchemist

Now I kno im a noob but what the f.... honstly what the f.......im going to come to that box u call a home and piss on is that type of stuff just............................... who the fuc.......lets a retarded son of a bit.......... online.

p.s
Have a nice day at school son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back