• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HI o___o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ender18

Hey guys! I'm a really, really old member. Maybe like 4 or 5 years ago? I really can't count how many haha. My name was Sora's Protector.

Maybe if SoulEate2..(insert numbers here) is here, that would be great? :D;;

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Chello N-... Experienced Newby! owo;

Anywho... Er... I guess you already know the rules. Well, unless you've beaten Days, avoid the assigned section like the PLAGUE. And... If ya need catchin' up on anythin' else just ask I guess. OwO;

Ender18

Chello N-... Experienced Newby! owo;

Anywho... Er... I guess you already know the rules. Well, unless you've beaten Days, avoid the assigned section like the PLAGUE. And... If ya need catchin' up on anythin' else just ask I guess. OwO;

Haha, good thing I beat it then. xD I don't think I would want to touch the forum at all in that case. o_o

Shinra

Banned
Awards
and just so you know... If you REALLY have to... be sure to use spoiler tags...

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Oh, and you should know that due to BBS coming out soon [december in Japan], you might wanna hold back on here due to the immenent spoilers that'll pop up on the FoKH and the BBS section.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Its January in Japan, correction. =]

And welcome, have fun, go silly.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Is the name based on the character from Ender's Game?

Regardless, welcome back to KHI. Have a decent time, make friends, post in the Newb Adoption Agency if you need help figuring anything out, etc.

Ender18

Is the name based on the character from Ender's Game?

Regardless, welcome back to KHI. Have a decent time, make friends, post in the Newb Adoption Agency if you need help figuring anything out, etc.

Yessir it is! :D I love Ender's Game.

Sora'sProtector

Sorry for *kind of* making a double post buttt....

I got my account back. :D The password was "Gamecube," wtf. (Not anymore of course)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys! I'm a really, really old member. Maybe like 4 or 5 years ago? I really can't count how many haha. My name was Sora's Protector.

Maybe if SoulEate2..(insert numbers here) is here, that would be great? :D;;

Holy fucking balls I remember you. :3

I was kairi_angel way back.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I also had an account way back when but i dont think i remember you... I was usually in the RP section and also just joined recently! ^_^ I went by Leonrocks back then... Lol

EDIT: oh and Welcome back! LOL

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Sorry for *kind of* making a double post buttt....

I got my account back. :D The password was "Gamecube," wtf. (Not anymore of course)

LOL, i was about to call you an idiot until i read the rest. any ways, welcome back. i have only been here for about a year, going on to two.

Back