• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi out ther!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sorasgirl

Hey, I don't really have many freinds cuz I'm new, so talk to me so I can get more buddies!My name is Amy. I have shoulder langth blonde, and shocking pink hair. Im tall, blue eyes and I have a punk style. my favorite band is Linkin Park and my favorite song is "Don't stay". I live in Boise, Idaho. And I'm 14. what kind of music do u listen to? What's ur name? Where do u live? How old r u? What do u look like? What group r u in at school? And whats ur style:idea::laugh:

sorasgirl

Well hi there Amy^^ nice to see a new member ^^ well hope you like it here and that you make lots of friends too =D
Well see ya around, enjoy your stay^^;

Foreverkingdom.-

Do u think u could get me a sig? And thanx for the warm welcome! In my sig, can uget a picture of Kairi on it? U dont havee to tho if u dont want to. Talk to u later!

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Yo, welcome to the KHI forums.

Hope you stick around, and try to check out the Newb Adoption Agency. We'll be happy to help.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
oh a new member (a girl too)
welcome to the forum, have fun
don't be shy to ask for help, everyone helps here

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Welcome to the forums. My sister's name is Amy, ^_^. I'm glad to see you're a member that takes the time to use proper grammar, not everyone does that.

Enjoy your stay.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Howdy. ^_^ What's up? Glad your here, hope you stick around!

Me? I'm 16, live in Sugar Land, Texas. What "group" am I in? I'm not really sure. =x I'm friends with a lot of people from diff groups.

Back