• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi~!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarkHoshi

Hey, my name is DarkHoshi, but you can call me Hoshi if you like. BTW: Hoshi means "Star" in Japanese. I'm one of the Dark Teens, but I can get along with the other Light and Twilight people here ^_^

I'm a video games fan, I like KH mainly and other such games (I have such a long list lol) I have a varied taste with music, I like RPG's aswell I would love take part in a KH-themed one, I also like anime aswell, I would really like to make lots of friends here aswell because in real-life none of my friends have played KH (Or video games in general :( ) and oh and I like Riku, lol!

*yawns* Sorry it's late where I am, but I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here and I hope to make lots of new friends!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there yo! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Don't SPAM
Don't double, triple, quadruple post.
Don't post thing posts that are pointless, and for SPAMing purposes, unless in the "Total Bull S***" forum.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
DarkHoshi said:
Hey, my name is DarkHoshi, but you can call me Hoshi if you like. BTW: Hoshi means "Star" in Japanese. I'm one of the Dark Teens, but I can get along with the other Light and Twilight people here ^_^

I'm a video games fan, I like KH mainly and other such games (I have such a long list lol) I have a varied taste with music, I like RPG's aswell I would love take part in a KH-themed one, I also like anime aswell, I would really like to make lots of friends here aswell because in real-life none of my friends have played KH (Or video games in general :( ) and oh and I like Riku, lol!

*yawns* Sorry it's late where I am, but I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here and I hope to make lots of new friends!

hi, sorry im late. it's obvius that i love riku*drools*....im twilight, but im constantly being pushed into the darkness. anyway, back on topic. welcome to the forums have fun and pm me.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
welcoem to the sight if you need somthing or just want A friend PM me okay?

Back