• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hint in Advent Children Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, we need evidence on such easter egg find. If it is drawing of Sora and Kairi then maybe hinting that next Kh project will be a Kingdom Hearts CGI movie.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Xaldin said:
That leaves to two things then.

Great eye my friiend, that drawing I didn't notice, although there's a second thing.

Nomura's been sayinig the thirteen birdsin the opening in Final Fantays Advent Children and the number 13 appearing on the sign when it zooms to Kadaj and Rufus after Reno and Rude charge at Yazoo and Loz, are very important, although not Advent Children related. Basically

XIII Order
XIII (abusedin KHII)
XIII having some relevance in Advent Children to the point of even Nomura hinting it.

This leads to?
Final Fantasy XIII (In my opinion, PS3)

Or a new KH series.

But I'm going for FFXIII for now, but FFXIII must be something huge, if Nomura is hinting it so much.

But Nomura said that Final Fantasy XII was the last in Roman Numerals, and that from here on out they are going Arabic numerals.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
ok this must pic the pic every1 is talking about:
(hope it comes up)
DSC_0102.jpg

sorry for the size. i took it w/ my new camera that has 6 megapixels

H

HEARTofFIRE

i dunno, but i definetly think theres not going to be a KH3, theyre going to go along with it, but new story line and new characters

H

HEARTofFIRE

personally i think that looks kinda like roxas, not sora

R o x a s

xaldin said:
That leaves to two things then.

Great eye my friiend, that drawing I didn't notice, although there's a second thing.

Nomura's been sayinig the thirteen birdsin the opening in Final Fantays Advent Children and the number 13 appearing on the sign when it zooms to Kadaj and Rufus after Reno and Rude charge at Yazoo and Loz, are very important, although not Advent Children related. Basically

XIII Order
XIII (abusedin KHII)
XIII having some relevance in Advent Children to the point of even Nomura hinting it.

This leads to?
Final Fantasy XIII (In my opinion, PS3)

Or a new KH series.

But I'm going for FFXIII for now, but FFXIII must be something huge, if Nomura is hinting it so much.
theres definitly more than 13 birds
eep i definetly hope that doesnt mean...ff13= end L:(

Ansem/Sephy

but eitherway....
look at the picture ON TOP of those two...i get a strange image in my mind of sora with a keyblade

lol. Yeah, sorta, but i'm pretty sure the red thing in the back is the Shin-Ra symbol. So, i doubt it. Yeah, that's Cloud and Tifa ... Although, Cloud does look a little like Sora, you have to admit. lol. But, anyways, sorry everyone! I see now that i should have paused to see, but my DVD player is flipped out and it was only on screen for a few seconds.

Xaldin, man, AWESOME! Nice find! Although, i'm beginning to get the feeling that SE has no repsect for us triskaidekaphobics. Ah well...

R o x a s

Ansem/Sephy said:
lol. Yeah, sorta, but i'm pretty sure the red thing in the back is the Shin-Ra symbol. So, i doubt it. Yeah, that's Cloud and Tifa ... Although, Cloud does look a little like Sora, you have to admit. lol. But, anyways, sorry everyone! I see now that i should have paused to see, but my DVD player is flipped out and it was only on screen for a few seconds.

Xaldin, man, AWESOME! Nice find! Although, i'm beginning to get the feeling that SE has no repsect for us triskaidekaphobics. Ah well...

well for 1 its really blurry...and hard to tel..im going to watch the movie and get a beter close up

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Gamergirl89 said:
ok this must pic the pic every1 is talking about:
(hope it comes up)
DSC_0102.jpg

sorry for the size. i took it w/ my new camera that has 6 megapixels

These drawings has nothing to do with Kh either! Omg....The one at the left is Cloud and the right is Aerith. Obviously because of the red and pink clothing if you look hard enough. The orphans are fond with Aerith, whom died in the game of Final Fantasy VII. Once again, FFVII:AC has nothing to do with Kh. Got it memorized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back