• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'His' name is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
loke13 your just being a dick just because everyone else is telling the truth but your so blind to it
Sora=Sky
Aqua= water
Kari=?
Kari and Aqua hav no connections
your just being a dick and being ignorant
have you even played the game were talking about?
or hav you just read about it and just formed an opinion based upon certain things you read?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Have you ever seen the LS cutscenes?

Show where he mention Riku's name.

loke13 your just being a dick just because everyone else is telling the truth but your so blind to it
Sora=Sky
Aqua= water
Kari=?
Kari and Aqua hav no connections
your just being a dick and being ignorant
have you even played the game were talking about?
or hav you just read about it and just formed an opinion based upon certain things you read?

I'm beeing a dick im' being blind to the truth? says the pot calling the kettle black.

But whatever i'm done here you'll find out when BBS comes out.

Oh and Kairi means ocean dipshit.

Radon

mofo
Actually Kairis name means Sea. So it was originally thought that they held a connection to each other but when Nomura said that only 2 of VAT were related to SRK everyone presumed that Aqua and Kairi held no connection as the other two pairs have plenty of things linking them.

Radon

mofo
Show where he mention Riku's name.

Oh you dickhead. He doesn't mention his name but it is heavily insinuiated don't you think? Plus with the cutscenes of Terra talking to Riku, it is further implied they have a connection.

loke13

Oh you dickhead. He doesn't mention his name but it is heavily insinuiated don't you think? Plus with the cutscenes of Terra talking to Riku, it is further implied they have a connection.

I'm done remember bastard? move on in life.

Z

Zulkir

Ugh... I hate explaining to lower lifeforms.

What warrants a connection? A lasting affect or influence by the TAV group. TAV have conversed and meddled with the lives of SRK and thus influenced them. So all of them are connected.

"ZE PEOPLE, ZEY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND MY GENIUS! U SEE I HAV IT ALL FIGURED OUT!"

l33f384dd0000_1_26038.jpg

The only connection Aqua has to Kairi as far as we know is

connection line
|
v
Aqua-------Ventus-------Sora-----Kairi

other than that, they were acquaintances when she(Kairi) was a young child. She was also one of the princesses of heart that MX was looking for, so Aqua would look for her as well to find MX.

As for any direct connection, it's somewhat lacking, as the connections mentioned above are nowhere NEAR having one's nobody look exactly like ven, having your "dark suit" look exactly like vanitas, being chosen by one of the older keyblade masters to have a keyblade..ect.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it was sora, end of story

loke13

"ZE PEOPLE, ZEY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND MY GENIUS! U SEE I HAV IT ALL FIGURED OUT!"

The only connection Aqua has to Kairi as far as we know is

connection line
|
v
Aqua-------Ventus-------Sora-----Kairi

other than that, they were acquaintances when she(Kairi) was a young child. She was also one of the princesses of heart that MX was looking for, so Aqua would look for her as well to find MX.

As for any direct connection, it's somewhat lacking, as the connections mentioned above are nowhere NEAR having one's nobody look exactly like ven, having your "dark suit" look exactly like vanitas, being chosen by one of the older keyblade masters to have a keyblade..ect.

Ugh... its to early argue with you yet. hit you back up in a couple of hours.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Like Audo said, the trailer does seem to be implying that it is Sora. I kind of doubt this though. I bet it is a character that we will least expect.
:D kaire XD, sorry couldnt resist.
it probly sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back