• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hm...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi_sora

Please understand, This isn't just goodbye... This is I can't stand you. This is where the road crashed into the ocean. It rises all around me. And now we're barely breathing. A thousand faces we'll choose to ignore. I listen to you cry... A cry for less attention. But both my hands are tied. And I'm pushed into the deep end. I listen to you talk but talk is cheap. And my mouth is filled with blood, From trying not to speak. So search for an excuse... And someone to believe you. In foreign dressing rooms. I'm empty with the need to... Curse my enemies forever. Let's slit our wrists and burn down something beautiful. This desperation leaves me overjoyed. With fading lights that lead us past the lives that we destroy. Please understand... Lay rotting where I fall. I'm dead from bad intentions. Suffocated and embalmed. And now all our dreams are cashed in. You swore you wouldn't lose then lost your brain. You make a sound that feels like pain...

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
zinedine100706228x328je7.jpg

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Please understand, This isn't just goodbye... This is I can't stand you. This is where the road crashed into the ocean. It rises all around me. And now we're barely breathing. A thousand faces we'll choose to ignore. I listen to you cry... A cry for less attention. But both my hands are tied. And I'm pushed into the deep end. I listen to you talk but talk is cheap. And my mouth is filled with blood, From trying not to speak. So search for an excuse... And someone to believe you. In foreign dressing rooms. I'm empty with the need to... Curse my enemies forever. Let's slit our wrists and burn down something beautiful. This desperation leaves me overjoyed. With fading lights that lead us past the lives that we destroy. Please understand... Lay rotting where I fall. I'm dead from bad intentions. Suffocated and embalmed. And now all our dreams are cashed in. You swore you wouldn't lose then lost your brain. You make a sound that feels like pain...

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
DO NOT COPY +44 LYRICS OKAY

*red card issued for unnessesary roughness*

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
guas stop leve her al0ne!!!

i think her lyriks r so nice!

wher do u get ur inspiration? :wub:

i think i luv u :wub: