• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hmmm.. What will be the end of Kingdom Hearts 2???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
i want to here your thoughts on how you think the game Kingdom Hearts 2 will end.... As for me i am unsure at the momment...

any1 want to share their ideas?

C

chaoschao

Nomura said that he would like to make more games, so some sort of Cliffhanger...Maybe setting up a game starring Riku! (I can dream, right?)

I

Ironblade

i for one hope Sora and Kairi will get back together again :) and evil forces vanquished... for a while at least

Ba-lue

I think towared's the end BHK,and Sora will team up together,(or fuse together),and stop the bad guy.Then at the very end BHK will have to home,(Or somplace),and Sora,Goofy,and Donled will have to find a way to get Sora back home.And when finnaly they find a way to get home.They find out that they must wait for Riku to finish his journey with king Micky to find out who he really is.So dreaming for KH3.Oh P.S.Kairi go's with Sora,and gang.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
i think that everyone will meet , but then ansem and the other badguys team up with eachother and bring heartless armies to kill everyone , and soras keyblade will go down to kairi or a diffrent person maybe riku and *TAKES A HUGE BREATH*seeks out revenge with king mickey and , okay

for real i think that itll be a wierd cliffhangar like halo2...

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
wow good replies lol... I was thinking and comparing on wut people said and this is what i think right now:

Kairi finds sora, Mickey explains about the BHK to Sora, Riku is off on his "twilight" journey, no word from him. BHK wants to defeat Sora but They end up Teaming up to defeat the final boss who i think is DiZ... for some weird reason, just a little guess on wut i think is ganna happen... lol

shikamaru_ako

Oh a ending thingy,hehe what I want to see As someone already stated it gunna be a cliffhanger,but this one is gunna be sora an kairi runited an a kiss at the end,the game ends there,that be the best in my opioin

Ba-lue

What if it ended with Sora,and Kairi kiss at the end.And then you see them at D.i. together.and the screen turn's black and say' ''Year's later.''You see Kairi and Sora havin a picknick,and it's a nice sunset,but,you see this little girl,and this littleboy playing togther.Yes you guessed it!Thier kid's!Will Sora's,and Kair's kid's.the kid's are twin's,and there at least 13.And it suddenly get's dark.And Sora,and Kairi know's what's up.Of course the heartless are back,and you gussed it everyonin the family has a keyblade acept Kairi.Yes you gussed it the the family kicked ass.A family that stay's togther,kick's ass togther.And so KH3.P.S.Sorry if this is in the wrong section.But, come on is'nt this a great ending,and begining!

Goofy5555

Ba-lue said:
What if it ended with Sora,and Kairi kiss at the end.And then you see them at D.i. together.and the screen turn's black and say' ''Year's later.''You see Kairi and Sora havin a picknick,and it's a nice sunset,but,you see this little girl,and this littleboy playing togther.Yes you guessed it!Thier kid's!Will Sora's,and Kair's kid's.the kid's are twin's,and there at least 13.And it suddenly get's dark.And Sora,and Kairi know's what's up.Of course the heartless are back,and you gussed it everyonin the family has a keyblade acept Kairi.Yes you gussed it the the family kicked ass.A family that stay's togther,kick's ass togther.And so KH3.P.S.Sorry if this is in the wrong section.But, come on is'nt this a great ending,and begining!
NO Just... NO that would be completely wrong o_O

Ba-lue

Not really!Pluse I thought people was not supposed to critisize post,and stuff!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back