• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow bastion and radient garden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Why did radient garden (PAST) look exactly like hollow bastion (PRESENT)?

• It was broken in the past too

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont get your question...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
remember at the end of tron it shows you what hollow bastion looked like when it was called radiant garden? how come radiant garden looked exactly the same as hollow bastion. Tron is said it was what it looked like before..soo shouldn't all the stuff be repairied and fixed and all pretty? i mean all that changed is that it was raining sparkles in that one cutscene. So umm tell me what you think :thumbsup:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The image was on the computer I believe.
I'd guess the sparkly stuff was from their memories or something like that.
I could also guess that they were still building the town and castle if it was just starting out if they were actually looking at the town when they were outside.

T

tazztig

Remember the white rays coming from the ground and all the sparkles came. That is what it use to do before all the changes happen. Also Hollow Bastion was really named RG so that was the orignal place.^^.

A

Audo

We weren't shown what it actually looked like, only the characters could see what the sparkles did. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back