• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Bastion Final Mix guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
I'm sure there must have been some minor changes made or something... anyways, I find this world confusing as heck. I can see at least 3 chests that I have no idea how to access, but I feel like I've explored everything, I keep going around in circles. Are there any detailed guides out there? I haven't found anything on gamefaqs for this world that I found to be much help.

Ephiam

Nope, sorry. I also found the world confusing my first run through. The second was way easier.

Anyway...if your talking about the chests suspended in the air (floating on a piece of rock) just cast a gravity spell to get it down.

ur-vile

Awards
I know how to get the chests down, but I'm on the wrong side of the tram station. I would assume it has something to do with the red/blue switch in the tram station and/or the switch outside the castle that turns that wheel thing, but I've never been able to figure out what order allows me to access those other chests.

EDIT: I kinda figured it out. I hadn't finished the book puzzle yet, apparently. I also noticed a door hidden by those 2 pillars you have to play switch tag with. There's still a chest around the switch puzzle I can't figure out, but oh well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back