• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HOLY CRAP!!! I'm Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarkWing

Aw, Crap. I saw that this site was getting more popular since when I joined almost four years ago. Wow, a lot has changed and I might consider returning to the site regularly since 352/2 days is coming soon. Gosh, looking at my profile and the post I've made, I seem like such an idiot four years ago. Well, I was in the fifth grade at the time, and I didn't that know that spamming was bad, because I thought a forum was like IMing :embarassed: Anyway, I'm back and I've changed since, so don't hate me because of the past If you do remember me...Aw, Crap, I've got to change my siggys and profile...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
welcome back dude, been gone for 4 years? wow, well hope you will enjoy this place again

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Enjoy the change, a lot has happened. A lot of veteran memebers don't like Kingdom Hearts at all anymore, so just be aware of that.
But welcome back

Back