• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy Grail War (Fate/Stay Night) ~Sign Up~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Of Death

It has been ten years since the 5th Holy Grail War when Shiro Emiya and Saber defeated Gilgamesh and Kirei together and destroy the Holy Grail.

Now the mages guild has started looking for 7 new master to figth in the new Holy Grail Wars, the ultimate battle for the Holy Grail, but will this be a recall of the last war, will the winner destory the grail or wish apond it for good, or evil.

For Those who havent seen Fate/Stay Night, 7 people are picked as masters each master gets a Servant, you can make you Servant stronger by killing people and draining there mana. The goal of the masters is to kill either the other Masters or Servant and be the last person with a Servant.

Rules
1. No godmodding/powerplaying
2. Romance is allowed but PG-13
3. Don't leave anyone out
4. Cursing is allowed but keep it under control
5. Have fun
6. No spots will be saved!
7. Not everyone will be a master, but if you can figure out who is a master you could team up with them.
8. PM me before you make a killing move on a Master, Servant or Human.

Template:
//Name:
//Gender: (Male or Female)
//Age: (13-25)
//Grade: (If in school)

//Appearance: (One paragraph or a picture. Can be real life or anime)
//Personality: (What your character is like around other people.)

//History: (The background of your character. One paragraph minimum)

My Template:
//Name: Rayne Kage
//Gender: Female
//Age: 18
//Grade: None

//Appearance: http://images.quizilla.com/L/LO/LON/lonelyredrose/1137228516_meDollface.jpg

//Personality: Rayne is dark, and tends not to talk to anyone. She has a short temper, and is very merciless when angered. Her life has been hard, and because of, she has a tough exterior as well as interior.

//History: Rayne was only 8 when the last Holy Grail War began, she was ready for it then but she wasnt picked to be a master, her hopes are higher now that she is older. She hopes mage guild might pick her as a master for the 6th Holy Grail War. Her family has been a part of the Mages guild since before the 1st Holy grail war. Her father who showed Rayne most of her magic pasted away a few years ago, so Rayne now lives by herself, training so one day she might be picked as a Master.

Last edited:

Hefaistion

Template:
//Name: Ira
//Gender: Male
//Age: 18
//Grade: none

//Appearance: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o124/Sou-jiro/Chains1-1.jpg
//Personality: ira has a playful attitude and takes a very carefree approach to life, but is quick to work himself into a frenzy during a heated battle.

//History: Ira was young when the previous grail war begon. he didn´t knew much about it then, but now that he is 18 he knows a lot more. He saw the battle between saber, shiro and Gilgamesh, that´s when he decided to participate in the next holy war. Ira doesn´t want the Grail itself he just wants a good fight to proof his excistence.

Holy Zero XII

SWEET! Fate stay night! I'm totally adictied to fate stay night. I'm still new to it though.
PS: thats for ruining t he ending for me dude. oh well

Template:
Name: Vent
Grade: 9th
Apperance: anime boy image, picture by haikiu - Photobucket
Personalitly: Vent is a care free student and is usally . He really dislikes fighting but when he is fighting he get serious and clever.
History: when Vent was about 5 he saw Saber and Rider and he was stuned by their beauty. when he did see them he wanted to know more about them. So he study and train Everyday until he got to see them once again. He cares not for The Holy Grail only to see Rider and Saber.

(end)
i couldn't think of anything for the histroy section so i typed whatever came to my head.^^

Azazel

Name:
Anu Namtar

Appearance:
nevynn021.jpg

Personality:
Anu is perceptive, resourceful and avidly competitive. She can be relatively described as cocky. Although she thinks of it as being confident. Sometimes, Anu can be as quite as Rider, but as sadistic as someone like... Orochimaru

History:
Anu is of a distinguished lineage of sorcerers. Anu has been trained since he was a mere child to participate in the Holy Grail War. Unfortunately, when she was only 8, her mentor and father died, leaving her to fend for herself. Anu had recently been traveling around the world, gaining knowledge on sorcery and magic. Until she realized that the War was soon to be starting, forcing her to return to her home.​

Can we like create our own servants?

Last edited:

Angel Of Death

OOC: @Azazel - Can we like create our own servants? No, only 7 people will randomly be picked for masters but if not enought people join i might change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back