• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hoped you like Sephiroth before cause (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

in the second pic the drive is up to 5...maybe there is a new ability that regains drive when ur hit or get hit (like MP rage) or u start with 5 and can use drive once

Yoda_Mickey

Hmm... maybe he's not hard at all. Maybe the person who took the pic just let Sora pumbled to make it SEEM like he's hard.... or maybe I'm just kidding myself.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Yoda_Mickey said:
Hmm... maybe he's not hard at all. Maybe the person who took the pic just let Sora pumbled to make it SEEM like he's hard.... or maybe I'm just kidding myself.

You're kidding yourself. If that was me, I'd beat the Sephiroth and make him seem easy, just to show off. Ya know, to make other people feel like they suck when they can't beat him.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
awwww poop, i gots to face him again .__.
i actually CRIED at one point cause he kept pwing me a billionkajillion times. SINCE WHEN DID IT TAKE 10 HOURS ACTUALLY TO BEAT HIM!? 10 heatlh bars? omg ima dead man. lmao someone said something about supernova, i hope he better not be right. if he had that attack, Sephy might as well just forget about Cloud and start taking out each world in KH2 lmao.

oh wait, i faced Sephy when i was lvl 45 .__. i can see why i wasnt able to beat him >.>
gawd i shouldve trained more XD

how come i cant see teh pic? can u give me a link then plz?

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

sora364 said:
You're kidding yourself. If that was me, I'd beat the Sephiroth and make him seem easy, just to show off. Ya know, to make other people feel like they suck when they can't beat him.

....That's... nice?

KingdomSealer

OMG all I have to say is if you dont have alot of HP, potions etc., then your pretty much screwed when you fight him.
DivineRoseKeeper said:
i hope it's optional to fight him *gulp* @_@
I agree, I hope its not required to fight him. *shivers with fear*

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Noruma made this fight impossible because of no drives...It makes me quiver with fear to know I will cry out of frustration,rage and pure insanity after he beats me 999,567,456,432,846,784,500,462,197 times.And I will then huck my PS2 at the wall insanely.I will go on a rampage.
P.S. there is no drive forms because there is no partners.No partners = No Drive.This will be the battle to end all other amazing battles.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
hoooooooooooooooooooooooooly crap, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn definetly this sephiroth is gonna be a zillion times harder

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
ohh my goodness I think he isn't optional. Man he has 8 bars and every time he gets close to death he becomes even deadlier. Nomura we know we wanted Sephy back but jesus don't let me fight an unwinnable fight.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i think is fair enough because in FF 7 for PS1 it was easy as heck so i think now sephiroth is a fair battle

K

Kegluneq

sora364 said:
Another Pic:

1135326794987.jpg

This is obviously before Sora got pwned.
It looks like he's constipated XD

Bluejuan85 said:
ohh my goodness I think he isn't optional. Man he has 8 bars and every time he gets close to death he becomes even deadlier. Nomura we know we wanted Sephy back but jesus don't let me fight an unwinnable fight.
He's not unwinnable just give it your best shot and keep training if you have a hard time with him.
So how did you do against sephiroth Xaldin?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back