• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

House of flying daggers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightGuardian

Hi, i want to know if any one knows anything about the movie 'House of flying daggers' If its any good?
i've seen some of the clips from the film and i want to get it.:confused:

jk4eva

Enchanted Rose said:
I really want to see this movie? Is it better than Crouching Tiger... and Hero?

Hm.. well, to me it's sort of a mixture of both. Nevertheless, I still recommend it.
If you liked the action from those movies, you'll be impressed by the ones you'll see in 'House of Flying Daggers'. I thought it was well-done. Zhang Ziyi never fails to amaze with her fighting skills. (She is in all three movies, btw)
It has its humorous moments but it's also a little sad. Go rent it when you can. ^_^

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
You bet your ass this is a movie worth watching...unless you watch it on the English audio. Subtitles are the only way to go.

"House of Flying Daggers" is awesome, although not as great as "Hero". You really should watch it. One thing I really like about the movie is that the police in the film are actually compotent...unlike the police in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon".

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Square Ninja said:
You bet your ass this is a movie worth watching...unless you watch it on the English audio. Subtitles are the only way to go.

"House of Flying Daggers" is awesome, although not as great as "Hero". You really should watch it. One thing I really like about the movie is that the police in the film are actually compotent...unlike the police in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon".

I know, when I watched 'Hero' it was dubbed in English but I would have far prefered to watch it with Chinese subtitles. Wasn't 'Hero' incredibly beautiful especially the cinematography and the thing they did with the colour schemes because it was so original.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Square Ninja said:

I know, when I watched 'Hero' it was dubbed in English but I would have far prefered to watch it with Chinese subtitles. Wasn't 'Hero' incredibly beautiful especially the cinematography and the thing they did with the colour schemes because it was so original. The other day a random boy invited me to his house to watch 'House of Flying Daggers' so I might just accept even though he is quite strange.

TwilightGuardian

I've got 'Hero' on DVD. I have seen it, its got some amazing fighting scenes and also i'm a fan of Jet Li. The only problem about the movie is the when the nameless soldier and the king are telling the story of 'snow' and 'broken sword' this i found hard to follow. But overwise i really liked the film.
I want to see 'House of flying Daggers' soon.

Thanks 'Square Ninja' :)

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
House of Flying Daggers is the only one out of the three I haven't seen - solely because the download I got of it was rubbish.

I have the other two on DVD, I should probably buy HOFD off play.com or something. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back