• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How are luck stats figured?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
Does anyone know how the luck stat breaks down for Lucky Lucky/Lucky Ring equips? I'm up to 6 now not counting Limit Form's and was wondering what my item drop rate was. Debating if I should try forging any more Lucky Rings. Assuming the rate is cut in half for each equip, that would come out to approx 97% but I would suspect my actual % is lower. Thanks for any help.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think that roughly, with every item added, the percentage in which it becomes more likely increases by roughly half of the original percentage... Or, more like, with all 7 items, closer to around abut 30% overall more likely... At least, thats what I think

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, it's not an overly big increase, but it's enough to make the difference on the items that are rare... like for instance, the shields and staffs that Heartless/Nobodies carry originally have 1% chance of getting it, but with all 7 ites, it chould roughly be around about a 16% increase, based on the fact I got 7 Nobody Staffs within 100 Dragoon defeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back