• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Roxas exist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mario

We should all know that Nobodies are made up of the person's body and soul after they became heartless. However in KH 1 Kairi's light restored Sora and when she did Sora got his body and soul back obviously, but where does that leave Roxas? If Roxas is Sora's nobody then how can he continue to exist since Sora got his body back? That's almost like saying Sora has two bodies... :eek:_O:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We should all know that Nobodies are made up of the person's body and soul after they became heartless. However in KH 1 Kairi's light restored Sora and when she did Sora got his body and soul back obviously, but where does that leave Roxas? If Roxas is Sora's nobody then how can he continue to exist since Sora got his body back? That's almost like saying Sora has two bodies... :eek:_O:

Sora's heart compensated for not having a shell, so it created one. Roxas is truly Sora's body and soul. So yes he still should , non-exist in the game like did/does.

CtR

That is what makes Roxas so different to the other nobodies, if the heart leaves even for a short while then a nobody is created, because Sora was only seperated from his for a short while, Roxas wasn't created and perfected as a full nobody. I always see him as being like a shadow of Sora (no not in the shadows sense but as in a pale reflection). He has memories which is unusal for a nobody for one thing and clearly is able to feel emotion.

Hmm what I am trying to say, in a very roundabout way, xD is that yes Roxas can exist because he is unlike the other nobodies, he is different, therefore able to remain in existence, he is a true part of Sora, that's why they merge at the end of KH2 in my opinion anyway. Almost as though Roxas is a small part of Sora stored away.

Kiari's Twinn

what i think happened was that kairi's light revived sora so that he got his body and soul back,odviosly. then Roxsas also obsorbed her light and created his own body and soul.
or mayby kiari gave sora her light and then he got everthing back. then sora had his own light so it gave roxsas the chance to live.
"or" kiari gave sora her light and then when kiari was turned into a heartless both of there heartless's gave each other hope and became reall people.

xZora

That is what makes Roxas so different to the other nobodies, if the heart leaves even for a short while then a nobody is created, because Sora was only seperated from his for a short while, Roxas wasn't created and perfected as a full nobody. I always see him as being like a shadow of Sora (no not in the shadows sense but as in a pale reflection). He has memories which is unusal for a nobody for one thing and clearly is able to feel emotion.

But Roxas doesn't remember being Sora ... Don't most Nobodies remember who they were before? Xemnas knew he was Xehanort. ("How long has it been since I abandoned that name?") I think Xigbar said something that implied that he remembered who he used to be too.

Maybe Kairi's power made a new body for Sora, or something.

T

Twilight_Thorn

But Roxas doesn't remember being Sora ... Don't most Nobodies remember who they were before? Xemnas knew he was Xehanort. ("How long has it been since I abandoned that name?") I think Xigbar said something that implied that he remembered who he used to be too.

Maybe Kairi's power made a new body for Sora, or something.

Roxas can't remember being Sora b/c of Namine re-chaining Sora's memories back 2gether. that waz kinda the whole point of the whole ''6 days of Twilight Town'' thing, which I know we all know and loathed until we got to fight as Roxas w/ 2 keyblades -_-

Riku Fan1415

what i think happened was that kairi's light revived sora so that he got his body and soul back,odviosly. then Roxsas also obsorbed her light and created his own body and soul.
or mayby kiari gave sora her light and then he got everthing back. then sora had his own light so it gave roxsas the chance to live.
"or" kiari gave sora her light and then when kiari was turned into a heartless both of there heartless's gave each other hope and became reall people.

Kairi NEVER became a Heartless because her heart was pure and full of light, with no darkness at all. When Sora became a Heartless, Roxas was created without memories of his original self because of the short time Sora spent as a Heartless. Also, once Sora became a Heartless, Roxas was born in Twilight Town, nowhere near Hollow Bastion. Before posting, play the game -_-

Roxas can't remember being Sora b/c of Namine re-chaining Sora's memories back 2gether. that waz kinda the whole point of the whole ''6 days of Twilight Town'' thing, which I know we all know and loathed until we got to fight as Roxas w/ 2 keyblades

Roxas never remembered Sora to begin with because of Sora's short time as a Heartless

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Although I find your explanation good but does it say anything like that in-game? or from Nomura? Cause this issue have been bugging me for a while.

The game [CoM] says that there were two heartlesses that kept human form. These were Sora and Xehanort.

Sexy Angel
^But Sora didnt keep his human form while a heartless....

awsemo

i think that roxas is just sora's shell and the reason roxas can us keyblades and seem to have feelings is that he feeds off of sora's heart since he is half of sora. a little wierd but makes since =)

I<3Roxas

Roxas is, to me, like a distillation of sora - he's sora minus all the goofiness. You rarely see him laugh or just hang around, he's usually kinda moping about. Also, during the 6 days you play as him in KH2, DiZ tells Roxas that he's half of sora, and I don't think he meant you're a body and soul but no heart. I always thought of him as this distillation. As such, I think of him as more of a different version of sora. I think that he weilds keyblades becuase hes half of sora. Why sora can weild keyblades to the same ability at the same time is beyond me though.

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ you know, this question reminds me of what happend w/ riku and xehanort's heartless. when riku defeated the darkness w/ in him, he was found on the other side of the door to darkness w/ the king at the same time sora and the rest of the trio were defeating xehanort's heartless. mind you xehanort's heartless had possessed riku previously in order regain physical presence but, there you saw both of them each in their own bodies. this brings me back to the question of ven's whereabouts and the mysterious voice heard by sora during his dive to the heart. i think that those 2 questions along w/ what happend to riku in the 1st game has something to do w/ why roxas has his own set of arms and legs. i think that when sora impailed himself w/ the dark keyblade at the ruins of hollow bastion, it must have triggered someone or something to be , in a way, relseased from its current vessle. but... that's just me and my wild imagination ^^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hold on a sec, so you're saying all this time Sora was acually a Heartless? I once had this idea for a while and I didn't finish COM yet.

Yes and no. He wasn't a true heartless, but he was an existence that was solely a heart;like Xehanort. That was pretty much what Xehanort was, but because he accepted the darkness, he became a heartless with a human form.

You'll love Twilight Town. lol.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^ Yeah its sky look like dawn all the time, I like that but what does that have anything to do with Sora being a Heartless?

I explained it twice. He regained a human form after coming in contact with Kairi. He basically became a human heartless like Xehanort, but without the uber amounts of darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back