• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can they make KH3 if they ran out of all the good Disney movies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

Well what about theworlds from the 7 princesses of heart from KH1. Aurora's world from sleeping beauty could be in there, plus that is where malificent is from. a lot of your ideas are good. i like the PotC idea and the stitch. plus they would re-use worlds.
like aladin prince of thieves. for the second return there could be villains from the tv series.
hunchback of notre dame
lionking sequels(considering TN likes lions)
and radient garden fully restored
castle oblivion
desert from secret video.
disney castle
world that never was
TWTWN
and others.
plus they couls add FF Dirge of Cerberus where you fight with Vincent. that would be sick

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
yeah thats trueee they ran outt of the good movies what are they going to do?? put a lizzi mcguayer world or a phill of the future world or worse....more winnie the phoo!!!!!!:eek: ahhhhhh scream i knwo there are other disney movies but the other ones sucks:mad: .

There's still Pixar movies, Black Couldron,Dead Man's Chest, plus, the many more Disney movies to come out in the future. They haven't run out of all the good Disney movies. There are still many Disney worlds left undiscovered in the Kingdom Heatrs series.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Who here seriously thinks that Who Framed Roger Rabbit can work in the KH universe? I have been debating with this person about it for sometime. What do you think?

I

The Show Must Go On
okay, i have another opinion... if noruma does keep playing with disney (that sounds so gay), then either make the main story be more like kh1 (where the disney worlds just provided a place to progress the plot line, instead of you having to go and play out the damn disney movies...), or make it like COM, which was actually pretty good (because you were more in the CO story... or whatever)

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
lol, I can just imagine Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy all dressed up as detectives as they team up with Eddie Valent and Roger Rabbit. You meet characters like the weasels, valent's girlfriend, the cab, baby herman, jessica rabbit(I wonder how Sora would react to her, lol), Woody Woodpecker, Betty Boop, Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny, and Judge Doom. This would be the wildest and most fun world to visit if it ever happens. I can also imagine seeing Sora battle a super powered crazy Judge Doom who can like change enviroments and other cartoony stuff.

Yup...a person can dream, lol. If the series were to end in KH3, then adding Roger Rabbit would be cool and would be a much bigger surprise to see then even Pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back